Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS - SYD - Gridripper, Technoverm and Fiorenzatio F71k

Hi Guys

Another move is happening in 3 weeks (third for the year, joy) and I'm trying to clear out some coffee stuff to save packing it and taking it with me, I've priced all as reasonably as i can, i will post what i can but id prefer pickup for the two bigger items. The grinder i won't post, it's just too big and heavy.

The grindripper was bought as a travel kit, but then i also bought a CCD and i find i use it more. It's been used three times, so is virtually brand new, minus 3 filters!! Comes with grinder, pour over thingy, filter papers, and jar to keep beans in and stand grinder on http://espressounplugged.com.au/blog...ipper-analyzed

$40 plus post

The Technoverm is the Thermal KBT741 model, it's fantastic, but since I'm the only coffee drinker in the house now I'm using the CCD when i need pour over. It's about 12 months old. i can't find any info to link from a sponsor but if you google it theres plenty of info. It is a fantastic pour over machine and the thermal carafe keeps coffee warm for hours, literally hours.

$200 pickup in brighton le sands (may be able to deliver if i can sort it, i travel a bit for work)

The Fiorenzato F71K is a big conical grinder, missing it's hopper! I know you can buy a baratza hopper from a non sponsor or the states and this will fit, unsure what else will (i used a cofeesnobs paper cup with the bottom cut off!) I bought it off the bay of evil, it's been modified by the previous owner to remove the auto grind function (just cut off the with and wired it together) it seems to work fine but I'm no sparky so I'm not sure how legit a mod it is. I had plans to use this at a local sports grounds cafe when i bought it but it never eventuated. Selling for what i paid for it, definitely won't post sorry too big and heavy. http://www.coffeemachines.com.au/med...nders/F71K.pdf

$200 pickup, same deal, may be able to deliver.

Ill add pictures tonight if i can with tapatalk....... Feel free to ask any questions i do however refuse to answer any about how much we love our landlord/ex landlord right now
    Last edited by Lukemc; 8 October 2014, 07:34 PM. Reason: dropped technoverms price to sell

Interested in the grinder, will send a pm.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412751331.674611.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	209.1 KB
ID:	738003

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412751345.005355.jpg
Size:	193.8 KB
ID:	738004

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412751357.481645.jpg
Size:	174.7 KB
ID:	738005

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412751367.472574.jpg
Size:	192.8 KB
ID:	738006

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412751378.348596.jpg
Size:	144.4 KB
ID:	738007

Comment

sunday bump day! Ive figured out i can pack the technoverm for postage if anyone is interested too

Comment

Technoverm sold pending pickup tomorrow. Negotiable on the grinder but need it sold/picked up by next Friday or it gets packed away and comes on another move

Comment

Techniverm sold thanks, Fiorenzato grinder $125 if someone can pick up this weekend otherwise ill have to box it up........the wife is getting frustrated with my lack of movement in the coffee equipment packing department

Comment

PM on its way...
              ....Consider the Fiorenzato sold.

Comment

Nice. Wish I'm around. That's basically a 1k grinder for free! Those that has tried a shot from large conical burrs sure know they're unreal!

Comment

PM returned, thanks

Originally posted by blend52 View Post
                  PM on its way...
                  ....Consider the Fiorenzato sold.

Comment

Working...
                  X