This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Breville BES 920 - Brand New in Box

Up for sale is a brand new Breville BES 920 dual boiler machine. I received this machine today from Breville as a replacement for my BES 900 that had a few too many things go wrong with it...
    The Machine has not even been out of the box yet!

***Important to note with this sale***

The machine has no official factory warranty as it was a replacement machine Im told it carries the same warranty period as my original purchase had. That expired in August this year.

The good news is that Australian consumer law more than covers you for a brand new item working for an acceptable period of time. Someone at Breville today said that for at least 12 months they would see fit to put anything right with the machine, which is a good start.

On top of that the 3 year extended warranty that I purchased with my original machine still covers this machine and IS transferable to a new owner. That warranty runs until 4/8/17. The "Extended Care Plan" includes a no lemon guarantee whereby if your machine needs to be repaired 3 seperate times they will replace it with a new one. Also failure due to fair wear and tear is covered (group head seal / perishable parts).

Ive had a read through the Forum posts for this machine and it seems that Breville has managed to iron out the deficiencies of the former model (as you would expect) so one should expect the machine to last without issue.

Sorry for the essay but I just want to make sure everyone understands whats on offer - A brand new Breville BES920 with almost 3 years warranty! AND a Breville Naked Portafilter!

Reason for selling? Upgrading to a Rocket... still deciding between the Premium Plus V3 and the Evoluzione V2.....

Price - $1200

Price is negotiable... Cheaper if you want to pick up, without the naked portafilter etc...

Comment

Best to throw some photos up
      Last edited by Spacey; 18 October 2014, 09:59 AM.

Comment

...and your location... =)

Comment

Update on machine... It is now available for $1050 pick up only, I am still willing to send at the buyers expense, it is still packaged ready for transportation so is easily organised...

This price does not include the naked portafilter...

The item is located in Rydalmere (NSW) (near Parramatta)

I can add photos but all i can show is the outside of the retail box as it has never been out of it (therefore in absolute perfect condition guaranteed)

Comment

Hi Davo78, (welcome to CoffeeSnobs)

negotiations are far better done off-line via the "Private Message" (PM) system. Click on wilco23's name to send him a PM

Comment

Cheers Andy, will do. thanks

Comment

Machine has been sold!!

Comment

Working...
                X