X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - Vibiemme Piccolo with PID and Sunbeam EM0480 Grinder

Hi there,

I am selling a VibiemmePiccolo with PID temperature control which is in great condition both visually and internally. It has recently had a thorough clean and has not seen much use lately anyway. The machine comes with 1 group handle, single and a double basket.

The deal comes with a Sunbeam Em0480 grinder. If you don't want the grinder you can have the machine for $1000

Asking $1050 for both machine and grinder

Machine is located in Melbourne. If you would like to view the machine I'm more than happy to show it to you and you're welcome to use it.

I am also willing to ship the machine through pack n send but it is obviously at buyers expense.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks!

That's tempting, very pretty machine... I need to decide whether it's time to sell my europiccolas... Where in Melbourne are you? I'm in Abbotsford.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey View Post
      That's tempting, very pretty machine... I need to decide whether it's time to sell my europiccolas... Where in Melbourne are you? I'm in Abbotsford.
      I think the OP likes to pull back to back... for a long time...

If he gets a 'piccola (aint piccolo, please read carefully) he will be frustrated... the boiler on that thing is taking it to steam temp... the grouphead cools it to brew temp and if you pull too many shots it will retain the heat.... and it will be over-extracted....
      Last edited by TheLudicrousBean; 24 October 2014, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLudicrousBean View Post

If he gets a 'piccola (aint piccolo) he will be frustrated... the boiler on that thing is taking it to steam temp... the grouphead cools it to brew temp and if you pull too many shots it will retain the heat.... and it will be over-extracted....

Ray... please stop

Comment

Vinitasse, just a word of advice....

And its true that the Europicolla cant really pull that many shots... in one row...

Plus the guys a HX user.....

If you would offer him a Gaggia Achille... he would be stoked... a nice HX lever machine that aint a Strega will win over his heart..... the only thing that many people complain about is the leaks.....

He's a HX lover....

Comment

Originally posted by TheLudicrousBean View Post

If he gets a 'piccola (aint piccolo, please read carefully) he will be frustrated... the boiler on that thing is taking it to steam temp... the grouphead cools it to brew temp and if you pull too many shots it will retain the heat.... and it will be over-extracted....
            Best advice? If you don't have the faintest idea on what you're discussing, it's best not to say anything at all. At least people get the benefit of the doubt that way.

These are deadly shot machines when correctly setup.

Good luck with the sale ejg. They are a terrific machine.

Comment

Uhh I never said anything about selling then to ejg, not sure where that came from.

Comment

Working...
              X