This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS Mazzer Super Jolly 110V

I have a Mazzer Super Jolly that was part of my coffee setup in the US. I shipped it back to Sydney with me when i returned and I ran it on a step down transformer for a few months until I bought a 240V FAEMA grinder. Since then it has spent the last four or five years in the cupboard. It was completely cleaned before it was stored, so there's no horrific ball of raced coffee tar caking the burrs.
    The grinder was originally bought from a cafe, I cleaned it and replaced the burrs, then was used for almost six years at home grinding two shots a day. The burrs should probably be replaced now.
    I will post pictures this evening when i get home. The enamel is chipped around the base but overall it is in clean, working condition.
    Looking to get $350, pick up is on northern beaches of Sydney.
    Alternatively. If you live in the US I am travelling there mid November, I can hand carry the grinder back to New York city and ship it from there to save on shipping costs.

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    I have a Mazzer Super Jolly......
    Alternatively. If you live in the US I am travelling there mid November, I can hand carry the grinder back to New York city and ship it from there to save on shipping costs.
    Wow... there goes most of your baggage allowance !

Comment

Any photos yet OP?

Comment

Crap! I keep forgetting to post them. I will write a reminder on my hand for this evening

Comment

Here we go....
          Attached Files

Comment

I have had a couple of enquiries regarding transformers. I have run this machine on a 1000W 240 -110v step down transformer with no hassles. If you want to come over and see it running PM me.

Comment

Working...
            X