Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - Wanting to sell 22g Ridged VST filter baskets (3 of)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - Wanting to sell 22g Ridged VST filter baskets (3 of)

58mm Group Coffee Machines Portafilter VST Precision 22gram Double Filter Basket
    Note: This Basket Has An External Locating Ridge
    Experience uniform extractions across all groups for the first time - permanently. The essential espresso filter for those in search of the ultimate cup.
    Suits most E-61 group heads and any group that measures 60mm in diameter and work with a tamper 58.3mm. Dosing capacity is from 21-23 grams. Recommended for use with the following machines: La Marzocco, Synesso, and most Nuova Simonelli models using their standard portafilters. Faema, La Cimbali and Rancilio suit, but require a bottomless portafilter. Also compatible with the La Marzocco SWIFT Grinder. Basket Height 28mm.
    NB: check the measurement of your current baskets and handles to assure correct fitting

I bought these to suit my LaCimbali, but didn't do the correct thing and read the above or measure my portafilter and of course they don't fit my handles! I would like to get $30.00 each for them so I can at least recover some of my cost. I'm in Tassie but would be happy to post anywhere in Australia (normal post at no cost or express post for an extra $9.00)
    Attached Files

hey i would like to buy 1 pm me details thx

Comment

Too add to the above knowledge base - confirming the 22g VST basket fits the std Bezzera Handle.

Comment

Being a Bezzera owner and trying it just then, the 22g VST DOES NOT fit into the standard Bezzera Handle. It only fits in the Bezzera naked PF.

Comment

Originally posted by mwcalder05 View Post
          Being a Bezzera owner and trying it just then, the 22g VST DOES NOT fit into the standard Bezzera Handle. It only fits in the Bezzera naked PF.
          Agreed, that specific VST is too tall for my stock Domus Galatea PF.

Comment

Just to confirm my previous post -
            I have no connection to the the above sale.
            I live in Qld and afaik, have no relations in Tasmania ! Is that a or a . ??

I'll acqiuese to the combuined knowledge of the above 2 posters.

my combined coffee knowledge ( relatively modest I admit) has been all gained from reading extensive!y here.
            Which I thank all posters for their freely offered knowledge and effort to help others.

So I thought I could add to the combined knowledge here instead of just taking.
            Well also and truthfully I was trying to get my post numbers up by contributing something profound!
            Instead off asking repetitive questions like - why does Qld milk not silk/stretch so well at this time of the year ( yes every Oct and just before Easter)
            Is it a crime to want to get your ranking up to a - Senior Member? Yes shallow maybe but surely not criminal intent.

* I should have posted-
            My Bz99 has AFAIK std Bezzera Porta Filter Handles,
            ( '95 prod date) Yes I know I can't explain why I haven't got upgraditis by Now!
            And as I have recently purchased from Bezzera Aust in Coopers Plains Bris
            a naked portafilter handle ! (Q - does that qualify for upgraditis status here ?? Yes ?

And yes the 22g VST filter I have fits all 3 handles - old , original and new however best described.
            And as the VST was purchased from Greg Pullman before he left the excellent business he founded, and I had confirmed
            This with him prior to that purchase. So I figured I was offering sound advice.

Apols to all. And further for posting here when it should be about selling n buying.
            sufficiently chastened I'll return to 'read only' status on CS
            Hopefully this fopar doesn't reach the dirtbike and adventure touring forums I'm on

Comment

Thanks Becks! Your new VST basket will be posted Monday! There are now only 2 left to go. Thanks!

Comment

Looks like people have been tired of the baskets that came packaged with their machines.....

BTW, not interested in buying... just my two cents..

I've got one of those IMS baskets for the Gaggia Classic and it works better than the stock basket.....

So aftermarket stuff like VST and IMS will help a lot....

Comment

Where about in Tas are you? Pehaps I could come and try my PF? I am in Hobart and have a standard PF from a 6910.

Cheers
                  Sam

Comment

Working...
                  X