Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - Mazzer Mini Manual in Polished Aluminium. RARE! With box. Melb

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - Mazzer Mini Manual in Polished Aluminium. RARE! With box. Melb

I just took out and cleaned up my underused Mazzer Mini Manual in the rare and very sexy Polished Aluminium. I’ve been working overseas the past 3 years and the machine has been in storage.

100% working condition. Burrs are still good and the machine is clean. A simple polish would get out the minor scuffs and really bling it up.

Complete with original box and manual. I took out some of the redundant parts (the plastic tamper, chute gate) but these are included.

Note also that I wanted to remove the metal portafilter holder. However, after removing the first of two screws, the nut at the back fell into the base. I left the other screw affixed and the holder is in place. However, I don’t have the special screwdriver to open the base plate to refix the nut. Easy fix and original screw is included.

See photos of actual item (box and manual not in photos but included).

Selling it for $600

Pickup from Inner West Melbourne (near Highpoint) or possibly CBD.

Prefer selling local. If interstate buyers are interested, we can look into organising a courier.

DROP ME A PM!

Looks great!

Comment

Thanks E-Gene.

Anyone keen, drop me a line. The grinder is a beauty and performs admirably.

Comment

Bump. I'm open to offers too.

Comment

No love for a sweet Mazzer?

Comment

I have love for it, but I keep thinking about buying new

Comment

Yes, Jetblack is now selling $690 for brand new.

Comment

I'm guessing though that's not the polished aluminium version....

Comment

Getting one polished is a bonus, any colour is good for me

Comment

I'm open to offers as long as they aren't low balls!

This is a severely underused Mazzer and has the original packaging. So I could seal it up such that you feel like you're getting a brand-new machine. Lol.

Compare it to the regular black and silver versions. There's a world of difference in terms of looks. To me at least.

Comment

To the OP, i noticed something peculiar....

Whats that "Saeco" logo doing on the grinder in one of the pics above?

Comment

To the LudiccrousBean.... if you read the label you'll see that the grinder was imported by Saeco.

Not peculiar.

Comment

Thanks, i couldnt read it when i zoomed in... the only thing readable was the logo...

Comment

Polished looks great. A real bonus

Comment

Originally posted by chokkidog View Post
                              To the LudiccrousBean.... if you read the label you'll see that the grinder was imported by Saeco.

Not peculiar.
                              What Chokkidog said. This was imported by Saeco. They are essentially local sets with Aussie power plugs etc.

Anyway, bump! I'm entertaining offers.

Comment

Working...
                              X