Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS: Breville Coffee Grinder BCG450 & Breville 800ES (NZ Based)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS: Breville Coffee Grinder BCG450 & Breville 800ES (NZ Based)

As I've upgraded to a Breville Smart Grinder I thought I'd get rid of one of my BCG450 grinders....

I have 2:
    One is the original design which had a power switch on the side in addition to start stop button on front... The switch failed so I removed it and soldered the appropriate wires together to bypass it which is basically what Breville did when they updated the model. I have also "modded" it so you can grind finer than was allowed from the factory. It still has a stop point just in a much better place.

The 2nd is the updated model with the side switch removed by breville... I haven't modified this one to grind finer mainly because I've not needed to use it at all....

I only want to sell one, I don't really care which one...

If someone wants the unmodified one but would like me to modify it for them I can do that as it's not a hard job.

I'm looking for $40NZD + postage for whichever grinder.... Like I said I'm in NZ - Wellington... Pickup is ok if there are any other Wellingtonians on here...

I also have a 2nd and therefore unneeded Breville 800ES Espresso Machine it's used, but in reasonable condition. Makes coffee good, steam works ok etc.... Don't have the cleaning tool. Comes with both the double wall baskets, a single wall double shot delonghi basket which fits the p/f. I'd like $75NZD + postage for this.... I can chuck in a 50MM Coffee Supreme tamper which is 1mm smaller than ideal but better than nothing!

I will see if I can get some pics to post here but in the mean time if someone want's to know more let me know and I can take and send pics to your PM...

Mods I hope I've satisfied the rules here, if not let me know what I need to do to make it right....
Working...
X