This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!WITHDRAWN!!! - FS - ECM Giotto premium

I have a very well used ECM giotto premium machine for sale.

The machine is now 10 years old, and has served me well over the years.
    Does need some TLC and has a small leak from the hot water spout which i am sure is an easy fix.
    I was going to hang onto it as a back up, but i have a small auto which will cover me if a back up machine was ever needed.
    I should hopefully be picking up my new machine from talk coffee this friday, so this one will be available from then.
    I have it pulled apart at the moment to descale. It does need one...
    As mentioned it does work well and you are welcome to come see and try, even prior to Friday if you like.

body itself is in great condition.

Will try and post some pics later today or tomorrow at the latest.

Item is located in Melbourne Wollert and is pick up only as do not have the box.

Considering its age and some TLC needed, i am looking for $800 for the machine (this should cover you if any other part may need replacing in the not too distant future.

Last edited by JohnA; 28 October 2014, 06:56 PM. Reason: added pics

Wow that's a steal. Wish I saw this 2 months ago

Comment

cheers Kyeba, yea i think its a fair price considering its age.

as its currently apart i added some pics of the internals and the 2 protafilters, single and double basket which are also included

Comment

taking it off the market guys, as after the descale, seems some bits of scale have now broken off and clogged up the path between the pump and boiler.
        will have to strip her down further to dislodge it.

so for the time being, this is no longer for sale

Comment

Working...
        X