This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!WITHDRAWN!!! - FS - Mazzer Mini manual

I have a 10 year old mazzer mini manual in black for sale and will be available for sale from Friday 7th nov.
    As i have just upgraded to a kony e, this one wont be of any further use to me from next Friday when i collect the new one.

I replaced the burrs 2 days ago can show proof of purchase on the burrs to validate.

Machine works perfectly but as can be expected from a 10 year old machine, there are fine scratches around the hopper from constant cleaning, and body has a couple marks. The black plastic grounds tray also has its little black clips broken, but still does the job it was designed to do.
    Its also missing the little sticker on the collar showing which way to turn for coarse of fine which i am sure is a very cheap replacement sticker.

dosing chamber is nice and clean and will give it all another clean up prior to sale.

Located in Wollert Melbourne its pick up only unfortunately as i dont have the original box to ship.

Asking $450 firm

here are some pics of the grinder

Comment

I wouldn't be so "firm" on this.
      10 yr old.
      IMO, I'd be going the extra $200 and go new.
      Good luck anyway John. I've had one of these for 3 years and they are a great grinder.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevo View Post
        I wouldn't be so "firm" on this.
        10 yr old.
        IMO, I'd be going the extra $200 and go new.
        Good luck anyway John. I've had one of these for 3 years and they are a great grinder.
        I'd keep in mind that the polished option adds about $150- and let the OP decide on his sell price

Comment

i'd most likely happily take $400 for it, but anything less then that, id just keep it on the bench

Comment

It's a very new looking 10 year old, which is great

Comment

I can vouch that John takes amazing care of his coffee gear and is a great guy to deal with...For $400 it really is a no brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
                I'd keep in mind that the polished option adds about $150- and let the OP decide on his sell price
                I'd keep in mind about referring to the correct Mazzer post before making the assumption I was endeavouring to influence the OP's selling price!
                (You'd be rubbing that 'black' body pretty hard to get a 'polished' aluminium finish.)
                A genuine mistake that can be easily made in today's hectic world.
                As it happens, it appears the OP has softened in his firmness.
                I have no doubt this is a good buy with new burrs and it appears to be a well looked after grinder.
                Again I'll say good luck John and I'm sure you'll get your buyer at an agreed price.

Comment

forgot to update this thread.

Item has been withdrawn from sale as it looks good on the bench next to its bigger brother, and as i have the room and not hard up for cash i'll hang onto her

Comment

Working...
                  X