X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Ponte Vecchio Lusso - Two group

Hi CS'ers,

I am selling my two group lusso. I bought this of Jack at Sorrentina Coffee in May last year and it has served me well.

There is a lot of information on these machines on this forum so I wont go into the details here. Things worth mentioning about this particular machine are:

* I replaced the seals at the end of June so they should be good for quite some.
    * The hot water tap is not working. The little plastic stopper thing has separated from the end of the shaft. You may be able to repair this or if buy a new tap (~$50 in the US). It never bothered me as I do not use hot water.
    * I have chopped the bottom off one of the portafilters.
    * The brain box has died which is pretty common on these. This effectively makes it the same as the old sama machine which does not use a low water cut off. Jack at Sorrentina sells new brain boxes for $50 however I never found looking at a sight glass a chore so I never replaced it.
    * I have installed an Anti-vac valve however recently it became temperamental, only working intermittently. I am not sure what the story is with that.

It is a very simple machine to use and produces great results. If you have any questions send me a PM. Pick up in Sydney's West.

I would like $1000 for it which I think is pretty reasonable as I believe the only way to obtain one these days is to privately import.
    Attached Files

Someone asked for a photo of the antivac.
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice machine . I had one but sold it a few months ago due to financial reasons.
      It's really such an under rated machine and for the $$ is hard to beat.
      Parts are easy to get and cheap.
      Someone jump on this !!!!!!
      Good luck with the sale .

Comment

Surprised this has not sold.

Comment

I'm also surprised.

This is great value, and someone really ought to buy this. I bought one a few years ago off these forums, and it's been a consistently great machine.

Comment

Hot water valve is now fixed.

Comment

Private message sent

Comment

Machine has been sold.

Comment

Working...
                X