Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - Solar 2kg Electric Coffee Roaster.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stickybeak101
    replied
    This roaster is now sold. Mods please mark as sold.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• stickybeak101
    replied
    Hi frasertr,
    I have sent you an email in reply to your PM.

Leave a comment:

• frasertr
    replied
    Originally posted by stickybeak101 View Post
    Price Drop!
    Hi Guys,
    I have dropped the price to $9,500. The roaster is in near new condition it has not had much use in it's lifetime. Please PM me for photos of the roaster with your mobile number, as I can't upload them within coffeesnobs.
    PM sent just now

Leave a comment:

• stickybeak101
    replied
    Price Drop!
    Hi Guys,
    I have dropped the price to $9,500. The roaster is in near new condition it has not had much use in it's lifetime. Please PM me for photos of the roaster with your mobile number, as I can't upload them within coffeesnobs.

Leave a comment:

• stickybeak101
    replied
    Hi Guys,
    I can't seem to figure out how to upload pictures of the roaster. If anyone knows how to do this it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• stickybeak101
    started a topic !!!SOLD!!! - Solar 2kg Electric Coffee Roaster.

!!!SOLD!!! - Solar 2kg Electric Coffee Roaster.

Hi Guys,
    Below are the details of the Torrefattore Solar 2kg Electric Roaster that I am putting up for sale:

This 2kg Solar Electric Coffee Roaster is in excellent working condition. I am selling this roaster as I am upgrading to another roaster. It has also recently been serviced. It is an awesome roaster to have in the garage or even in a small shop or cafe. I have about 1 metre of ducting to go with the roaster along with a digital multimeter for temperature readings. The roaster was manufactured in 2011 and I have had it for about 6 months. It has had minimul use under my ownership. Roasts perfectly only selling because I am upgrading. I am unable to ship this roaster interstate, so pick up only in the Brisbane area. I will consider reasonable offers for this awesome machine. Included with the roaster is also a stainless steel coffee-tech cart.

Asking price: $10,500 with possible negotiation.

for any questions about the roaster please PM me.
    Pictures to come when I figure out how to put them up.
Working...
X