This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - [SYD] Elektra Semiautomatica Chrome

I've upgraded to a double boiler and thought I would see if anyone is interested in my Elektra Semiautomatica.

- I am the original owner of the unit and purchased it new from a site sponsor in 2009
    - It comes with a second genuine Elektra Portafilter with the Bakelite handle
    - Includes all original components such as drip tray, tank cover, eagle etc.
    - No dings or scratches to speak of, even the eagle is in good nick.

Attached picture is the actual machine in question

NOTE: The machine is in good physical condition, but needs a service. The issue is that the brew button is actuating BOTH the brewing AND the boiler refill. I'm not sure whether this is electrical or a blocked hose or something else. This issue would need to be sorted out before use, otherwise the boiler will overfill.

It is otherwise in good working order and comes with all accessories.

Due to this I was thinking I would offer it up here for $800 or so?

Pick up only - Sydney East

Drop me a PM if you are interested or have any questions I will be happy to answer.
    Attached Files

They are a fantastic machine.

Comment

If I lived in Sydney i think my impulse buying side would get the better of me.
      I doubt you'll have any trouble selling this but if it happens to still be available by the weekend or next week I might be interested.

Comment

[SYD] Elektra Semiautomatica Chrome

Thanks guys, it seems the Elektra is on the bucket list of a lot of collectors!

I've had a few responses already and have arranged to sell it to a fellow coffeesnobber.

If the deal falls through I'll update the thread.
        Last edited by herzog; 14 November 2014, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X