This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! Expobar MegaCrem 2 group & Compak K8 Silenzio

Selling my overkill home machine to downsize and upgrade (GS/3)

Previously owned by a friend who used it in a bakery on Saturday mornings for a short period of time until the council shut him down. Has been methodically maintained with regular backflushing, seals and screen replacements and always run through a water filter. The body of the machine has a few minor scrapes and scratches as to be expected coming from a commercially used environment.

I have been running the machine off a standard 10A power socket via a cord I have had made with a 10A male and 15A female. I haven't had any issues other then the machine takes longer to heat up.

Item specifics:
    2 group Expobar Megacrem w/ 10A power lead
    2 portafilters
    1 bottomless portafilter
    2 VST 18gr baskets
    1 Synesso 21gr basket
    5 16/18gr baskets (assuming expobar, never used them)
    2 shower screens
    2 grouphead seals
    1 water filter head (i can include the filter but its just about due to be swapped out)

Compak K8 Silenzio doser
    It works. 6896 actuations not that it means a lot, because 300+ of them are probably from me cleaning it out.

Price & Postage:
    $2900 for the lot. I would prefer to sell as a package, I will only separate if I have a buyer for the machine.
    I'm happy to post at buyers expense and will ensure I do everything possible to build a sturdy box for it (wood framed .etc)
    Delivery around Perth/South-west WA can possibly be arranged. PM me to discuss.

Great looking setup! Some of us only dream of a mega crem! Sigh.....

Comment

I love it, but the Mrs has cracked it finally with it being so big and with a kitchen reno on the cards I managed to slide a GS3 into the budget (and got a bloody cheap Robur E a few weeks back) so it has to go haha.

Comment

Price Drop - $2500

Comment

Sold. I honestly for the life of me can't find how to edit the subject!

Comment

Working...
          X