X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS: Expobar Minore III and Fiorenzato F5 Grinder

Hello fellow CSers,

I have succumbed to upgraditis and pulled the trigger on a La Marzocco GS3. Sad to say this, but my trusty Minore will have to make room for the new machine.

Up for sale is my Expobar Minore III that I bought from Talk coffee late 2009 and has been running perfectly ever since. There were about 2 years where the machine was switched on only on weekends because I work full time as a barista.
    As of last week, the machine is still pulling out shots that are incredible and it actually tasted better than the GS3 before it was adjusted and serviced!

I really hope my Minore goes to a good home and to a good owner who will take good care of it... Oh, I have not peeled off the sticker that protects the stainless steel body on some parts of the machine. The sticker has been there since I took out the machine from the box! Also, I added some sound dampening panels to absorb some of the vibration so it runs a lot quieter.

Now, let me talk about my grinder. I bought the Fiorenzato grinder off a cafe that only uses it for Decaf only. The owner sold it to me because this grinder is an overkill for decaf and he downgraded to a mazzer mini.

This machine runs off a 64mm burr which is the same size as a Mazzer Jolly. I would say that the performance of the Fiorenzato F5 is very similar to the Jolly in terms of speed and grind fineness. There is nothing lacking in terms of performance but I have upgraded to a Robur over 2 years ago and have never looked back since. The difference between a conical and a flat burr is heaven and earth.

The Fiorenzato is my backup grinder for when I need to compare two different blends or when I have a filter session at home. The burrs are quite new and have gone through at maximum 5kgs of beans. The burrs and replacement parts can still be purchased from suppliers.

Some specs,

Expobar Minore III
    - E61 grouphead made off a solid chunk of brass and chrome plated.
    - PID controlled. Super accurate temperature control.
    - Insulated dual 1.5 Litre boiler powered by twin 2050 watt heating elements.
    - Pure copper boilers.
    - Brew pressure can be easily adjusted via accessible OPV.
    - Massive drip tray!
    - Water tank is 2.75L
    - Vibration pump
    - 10 amps power.
    - Net weight of 26kgs (HEAVY).
    - Dimensions: 240 x 420 x 225 mm.
    - Made in Spain.
    - Easy to get parts from supplier (Disave)
    - Unblemished bodywork, still protected by factory applied sticker.

Comes with:
    - Original twin spout portafilters
    - 2 baskets
    - Some backflushing chemicals.
    - La Marzocco tamper if buyers wants it.
    - 4 hole steam tip that came standard with the machine.
    - 1 hole steam tip that makes perfectly silky milk.
    - If I can find a spare set of shower screen and gasket, I will include those as well.

Fiorenzato F5 Grinder
    - Manual switch
    - Micrometric adjustment
    - 64mm flat burrs
    - 350 watt single phase
    - 10 times faster than a mazzer mini
    - 1.5Kgs hopper
    - Dispenser with dose adjustment
    - Slight crack at the base of the hopper (does not affect performance)

Asking price for Expobar Minore III = $1900
    Fiorenzato F5 = $400

Pick up from Melbourne preferred! If bought together, I will take $50 off.

Thank you for your time!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 25 November 2014, 06:17 PM. Reason: Removed bad link(s)

Extra photos. Robur next to Fiorenzato for comparison.
    Attached Files

Comment

More photos. Current coffee station with GS3 and Robur =)
      Attached Files

Comment

Whoa...this is sooooo tempting :O I've never seen a Minore III anywhere close to that price.

PM on its way!

Comment

PM received and replied... Still waiting to hear back from Aaron. The grinder is still up for sale!

Have a great weekend guys!

Comment

Grinder price drop to $300.

Cheers!

Comment

Is the grinder still on the market? Would be very interested.

Comment

Grinder has been sold! The coffee machine is still available and now discounted to $1800

Comment

Was it hard to split up and not sell them as a bundle?

Comment

Hi $XXXX As stated in the site posting policyplease make all offers privately is my approved limit, I know you have it at $1800, but further down the track the offer is there if you are interested. Kind regards
                    Last edited by Javaphile; 31 January 2015, 10:53 PM. Reason: Price(s) removed

Comment

Working...
                    X