Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - La Cimbali Basic M27 (2 group) and Rancilio Techna DE (3 group) for sale

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - La Cimbali Basic M27 (2 group) and Rancilio Techna DE (3 group) for sale

Dear Coffee Lovers and appreciators of fine coffee machines,

I have two lovely girls La Cimbali and Rancilio that are ready to move on into this wonderful world.
    Both are complete with all fitting and accessories,both are fitted with internal rotary pumps,all volumetric dosing buttons work as new.
    Both are b..... heavy and won't be posted.
    I'm located between Sydney and Melbourne so close to everywhere,almost.
    Give me a call and come around and for $500.00 the La Cimbali M27 basic is yours,also comes with a proper Ionising assembly (all it's life)
    The Rancilio Techna DE S20 is just waiting for you also at $650.
    Both machines are beautiful and I really don't want to be parted from them however,SHMBO has given the authoritative that they must go!
    So there you are,get in quick for the bargain of the year.
    (mobile 0427402465)
    Cheers.
    Mick.
    Coffeesnobs For Sale Photos by mulquemi | Photobucket

I rarely (This is maybe the first time?!) endorse an item someone is offering for sale in here but I so love mine (20 years old, 10 years in my possession.) I must comment on the Cimbali.

Assuming it is currently fully functional I would expect the Cimbali to be snapped up very quickly. It is an older model which is all electro-mechanical. There are no electronics in it making it not only less prone to breakdown but when it does have a problem it is much cheaper and easier to troubleshoot and repair. Repairs costs are also much lower as with few exceptions there are replacement parts available from 3rd party sources at a fraction of what La Cimbali sells them for.

These machines do have their quirks with the main one being that in a home setting they require a cooling flush before pulling a shot. These are commercial machines designed to run non-stop, a level of use they will rarely if ever see in a home setting. However if you do happen to have a party of hundreds and have the need these machines will pump out the drinks as fast as you can load the portafilters and crank them on and you'll never run out of steam unless you're pulling large amounts of hot water.

These non-electronic machines rarely come on the market and when they do are invariably quickly snapped up. Especially at this price!

If you have the bench space and the power connection for it the Cimbali is a machine that will give you many years of use and still be running when the time comes to pass it on to your kids.

Java "No affiliation/relationship with the seller" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Dear CoffeeSnobs,
      I must add these machines are presently located in Wodonga,Victoria....on the boarder of NSW and Victoria.
      If you know anyone living here ,give me (and them) a call and I can have both available for inspection.
      cheers
      Mick.
      Last edited by mulquemi; 1 December 2014, 01:31 PM. Reason: grammer

Comment

Post a reply to the thread: La Cimbali Basic M27 (2 group) and Rancilio Techna (3GH

Dear Coffee lovers,
        Is these no one interested in real coffee machines?
        These machines will draw water from rain water tanks very happily or plumbed,your choice.
        At $500-$650. for heater exchanger performance you cannot by more economically.
        Ready to move them on to a loving home only!
        cheers
        Mick

Comment

I imagine the problem isn't the price, rather the size and location. Very hard to find bench space for commercial machines at home, especially if you have to worry about what the wife/husband has to say about it. Not to mention the money you save buying one of these over a single group is quickly eclipsed by the power bill associated with keeping 11 litres of water hot!

Comment

Originally posted by magnafunk View Post
            Not to mention the money you save buying one of these over a single group is quickly eclipsed by the power bill associated with keeping 11 litres of water hot!
            My La Cimbali M28 Basic two group costs me $25 a month (@ $0.17/KWh) running 24/7 in a 20C room. For me it's well worth the price for the ability to walk up to it and pull a shot and steam milk all at the same time while also drawing hot water for tea/cocoa or cooking whenever I want to with no waiting.

Java "Made the room" phile

Comment

For what its worth and for potential buyers that may want to do a calculation, the lowest rate to be had in my area in country NSW is $0.31 / KWh. There are a miriad of competing electricity plans at higher rates depending on what suits different individuals including for those that want to use "green" power which certainly does come at an extra cost.

Regardless, that is only a minor (my opinion) variable to consider when buying a coffee machine.

Comment

I'm happy to be corrected on the matter of power usage and it makes me feel better about having my cimbali jr on 24/7
                Edit: sorry to hijack the thread, good luck with the sale

Comment

Hello again coffee lovers,
                  I've received little interest so far,perhaps because these machines are so far away!
                  This w/end it internal cleaning time for both machines,remove electrical looms,and a thorough blast out,let's see the shine of copper,brass and stainless reflect their true brilliance.
                  SWMBO has offered an opportunity for Melbourne delivery
                  (within reason).
                  Hopefully a cimbali or rancilio admirer may be prompted to pursue and (potentially) purchase my personal passion,perhaps!
                  Cheers,
                  Mick.
                  Last edited by mulquemi; 13 December 2014, 01:07 PM. Reason: enhance

Comment

Dear Coffee Snobs,
                    No need for your hesitation or shyness,here is the opportunity you have secretly yarned for as long as your interest in coffee begun.
                    Take the plunge,there will be no regrets,only "win win".
                    Remember these machines are built for the long term,connect to a first flush rain water tank system and enjoy how coffee making and drinking is meant to be.
                    Cheers
                    Mick.

Comment

Dear Coffee lovers,
                      This last week has convinced me to totally reconsider offering for sale,my LaCimbali M27.
                      All our Christmas visitors and family alike were (again this year)treated to the perfect "cuppa,anytime and all the time.
                      Cup after cup,recovery for another session is so quick.
                      Please consider this machine removed for the "for sale"offer
                      Thank you for your time and suggestions.
                      Have a happy new year,I'm going to.
                      Cheers,
                      Mick.

Comment

Originally posted by mulquemi View Post
                        Dear Coffee lovers,
                        This last week has convinced me to totally reconsider offering for sale,my LaCimbali M27.
                        All our Christmas visitors and family alike were (again this year)treated to the perfect "cuppa,anytime and all the time.
                        Cup after cup,recovery for another session is so quick.
                        Please consider this machine removed for the "for sale"offer
                        Thank you for your time and suggestions.
                        Have a happy new year,I'm going to.
                        Cheers,
                        Mick.
                        Good choice!!!

Java "Go Cimba go!" phile

Comment

Dear Coffee lovers,
                          I'm most pleased to announce my Rancilio Tecna has been sold, payment went smoothly through the ANZ.
                          Collection is via courier, early tomorrow morning at 7.00am.
                          Thanks to all the people offering suggestions and advice, finally I am back with just La Cimbali, I just love it. Thank you Daniel of Portland, enjoy your Rancilio.
                          Cheers,
                          Mick.

Comment

La Cimba M27 two group

Originally posted by Lucky79
                            Very hard to find bench space for commercial machines at home, especially if you have to worry about what the wife/husband has to say about it.
                            Dear Coffee lovers,
                            SWMBO has ordered the coffee equipment relocated ,from the kitchen to out the back door (under shelter, from the elements).
                            Perfect position as far as I'm concerned,water supply inlet (first flush rain water tank) outlet to water waste close by.
                            Cosy in winter and pleasant in summer weather,more then adequate power supply from workshop.....pure heaven.
                            Cannot see any difficulty with my situation,perhaps I'm in heaven anyway!
                            Cheers,
                            Mick.

Comment

Hi Mick, too bad I just joined Coffeesnobs and read your post now, otherwise I would've taken the 2 machines.

I need reliable, good working condition machines, (and affordable) to open a barista school.

Comment

Working...
                              X