X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - La Nuova Era Cuadra E61 Group coffee machine

Hi All

I bought this machine in September this year from here http://coffeesnobs.com.au/sold/39315...e-machine.html

It was purchased to use as id sold my strega as it didn't fit in our tiny kitchen.

I have moved to Melbourne and have a big kitchen again so after much pestering i have been given the go ahead to look for a lever machine again (i miss the strega every day!!) IF i sell this and another machine i have on hand first.

So......... I paid $800 for it, i had it serviced and descaled by site sponsor coffeeparts.com.au within a week of getting it.

I replaced the steam wand with a cool touch wand. It comes with two double portafilters and a single and double basket for them.

The machine runs well and has been used sparingly due to the move.

I'm after the $800 that i paid, i think it's a bargain for a HX E61 machine.

Pickup in Point Cook Vic, or i can deliver/meet halfway if it fits into my work schedule (I'm a shift worker so all over the place)

let me know if you have any questions.

Hi, am very interested in this machine Luke. Just read a couple of enthusiastic reviews.
    And I am working in Laverton for next 2 weeks, so would be able to try and collect easily.
    will send PM now too.
    thanks, Jerry

Comment

SOLD to a good home, enjoy Jerry

Comment

Working...
      X