Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - FS : Isomac Millennium E61 coffee machine & Isomac Granmacinino grinder

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS : Isomac Millennium E61 coffee machine & Isomac Granmacinino grinder

After 10 years of faultless service, I have decided to sell my machine and grinder and upgrade (to what I don't know yet).

I purchased both from Rio Coffee in Adelaide in 2004. The Millennium cost $2090 and the Granmacinino was $350. Both have been excellent and remain in top condition. In July 2013 I converted the Millennium to mains water connection using an Isomac supplied kit ($110 + installation cost). Around the same time I also replaced the conical burr grinders in the Granmacinino (but they were hardly worn so shouldn't have bothered).

The Millennium is a heat exchange machine with an E61 Group head, great looks and in excellent condition (regularly cleaned and backflushed, last service last year). I go through I kg of beans per fortnight at home, so I reckon its done max 300 kg over its life. 290mm W x 445mm D x 390 mm H. Weighs in at a solid 22 kg. Pump 12-14 atm, 3 litre tank (have but don't use), power 1400W. Comes with single and double portafilters and original box. Selling for $800.

The granmacinino is a conical burr grinder with a 300 g hopper capacity and doserless spout. As above, its ground max 300kg in total and max 50 kg on current grinders. 200 D x 125 W x 320 H. Weighs 4 kg, power 100W. Comes with a spare set of hardly worn grinders. Selling for $200. (Current price at coffee parts is $429.)

Great home package and if bought together the cost drops to $900 total. Heavy to ship so would prefer local buyer.
    Attached Files

If there is anyone keen on one or both but thinks pricing is not right, send me a PM and we'll discuss. Cheers.

Comment

PM sent (inbox was acting weird though - so let me know if it didn't come through)

Comment

Hello
        A friend of mine told me about this machine and joined to have look, looking for my first machine so don't know much about them Is this still for sale or is It sold I live in Adelaide so would have to work something out.
        I have family in Melbourne that could pick it up from you and bring it over to Adelaide at a later stage.
        What area of Melbourne are you in?
        Cheers

Comment

Hi all

Someone is coming by on Monday to potentially buy machine and grinder but if sale doesn't go through l'll re-post. Suburb is St Kilda West.

Comment

Working...
          X