X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS Corretto [syd]

Hi all
    I'm about to move in a few weeks, so thought I would put up for sale my Corretto. I upgraded to a drum roaster after a few months, so haven't used it since the beginning of the year. It has roasted about once a week for maybe 4 or 5 months.
    It is a bread maker, with cs data logger, ryobi heat gun with infared heat adjustment. I think I bent the probe, so if I can find one spare I will include it, otherwise you will need to pick one up from Andy for $5 or $10.
    I also have a spare very cheap heat gun that I will throw in. Have a few odd bits and pieces that I experimented with, like a few glass panels that I would put on the top so that I could keep hot air in, and reduce the temp on the heat gun.

It comes in a plastic container that makes it easy to pack away and store.
    It is great fun, easy and cheap way of making your own coffee.

Selling for $75, and pick up is at croydon. Moving just before Christmas, so would love it gone by then.
    Any questions, just ask, will put a few pictures up soon.

ok, had a check, and the actual brand of the heat gun is bosch. receipt for this is included. Picture attached.
    Also a picture of the spare heat gun.

Attached are pictures of the bread maker, with the spare heat gun being used. Realised I don't have a picture with the bosh on the breadmaker, but it is exactly the same set up as the cheap one.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Beenz ! PM'ed

Comment

sold pending payment and pickup....

Comment

Working...
        X