This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Rancilio Silvia with perfect PID control

I lent my son my Rancilio for a weekend and he burnt out the boiler!
    Picked it up this Saturday last from Camberwell (Coffee-A-Roma, official service agents) and they have put in a brand-new boiler, also a new chrome cover around the coffee head, and done a full service with all new seals and gaskets. It's ready for its next decade-plus of life.
    The PID control from America is a beauty ... locks the temperature in exactly so it's always ready for another coffee without having to guess at which stage we're at in Silvia's heating/cooling cycle. Perfect coffee every time. I'm selling simply because I have too many machines .. a La Pavoni Professional, a genuine vintage Atomic, and (a present from my children who all clubbed in) an expensive Breville dual boiler -- which is pretty terrific.
    I wish I could afford to keep this one as well in reserve, buy my wife already thinks I'm getting sort of crazily obsessive.
    Because of the brand-new service and brand-new boiler and the very expensive PID, I'm asking $600, which will of course include postage.
    But make me an offer if you wish. I can only say yes or no ......
    And no, the stylish toaster in the background isn't for sale .. nor the Dualit kettle, nor the 1950s milkshake machine! Yes, obsessive may be right...
    Attached Files

Does it come with the kitchen sink?

Barry

Comment

PM'ed!

Cheers, Nathan

Comment

SOLD ... sorry to see such a lovely machine go; just hope the Breville stays in top form so I don't end up regretting the sale !

Comment

Working...
        X