This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Macap MC4 Doserless Grinder

Up for grabs is my Macap MC4 grinder had for just over a year now and replaced the burrs about 4 months ago.
    Purchased it off a friend who had it for a couple of years before selling it to me.
    Only reason for sale is I have upgraded to a Mazzer Mini E which actually grinds a lot slower and is exactly the same in the cup but ease of use for the Mrs.
    Has a couple of scratches on the body and cracks in the hopper which could easily be replaced if wanted, these are built like tanks and will last many more years to come.

Asking price is $350 pick up is preferred from inner Sydney but can arrange courier at buyers cost

Have included images of grinder and blemishes and you can see that I have thoroughly cleaned for its new home.

Thanks for looking
    Attached Files

Price drop to $300, this grinder is the same make up as the M4D without the digital display and touchpad

Comment

sent you a pm

Comment

Approx how long does the MC4 take to grind 20g? Have you ever ground large amounts of coffee, say 250g?

Comment

That would all depend on beans, roast and a lot of other factors..I have only ground fresh for each shot.
          But I can tell you it grinds in about half the time as my Mazzer mini does if that's any help.

Comment

Why did you replace the burrs?

Comment

I replaced them as I was uncertain of how many kg' had been put through the grinder and found the old blades to be a little blunt compared to newer blades so I decided to change them, these blades have had roughly 10-20 kg' put through them

Comment

PM sent, check inbox.

Comment

Grinder has been sold.

Comment

Working...
                  X