Clear All

• TOK
    replied
    Bumping up

Leave a comment:

• TOK
    started a topic !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - Rechargeable Water Softener/Filter

!!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - Rechargeable Water Softener/Filter

Offered for Sale, an underbench 8 litre rechargeable water softener/particle filter.

I have been hanging on to this for a period of years to use at home, but owing to the very soft water we are lucky enough to collect in our tanks, and the need to clear out a lot of my accumulated stuff that is just taking up space being stored, this has to go.

Doesnt need to be used for a coffee machine, you might want to use it for a water fountain to drink and feed your kettle, or whatever.

In commercial use with a 2 group coffee machine, the recommended *arbitrary* interval between recharge operations (more correctly called "regeneration") for one of these is 3 weeks, but it can be regenerated whenever you like. Cheap to regenerate, only needs a kilo of very coarse salt each time, and a bit of your time. However I would suggest that in a home use situation it will soften for months if only feeding a coffee machine.

The stainless steel canister stands approximately 18 inches high and to operate properly it must stand up (cannot lay on its side), and it goes on the coffee machine side of the water pressure limiting valve (ie stop cock / limiting valve / softener / coffee machine or water fountain or whatever.

$125.00 plus postageClick image for larger version

Name:	Softener.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.2 KB
ID:	756960.

PM me if interested.
Working...
X