Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!WITHDRAWN!!! - [Melb] Espro Press (550ml version) & Cona Syphon Coffee Maker (1 L)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!WITHDRAWN!!! - [Melb] Espro Press (550ml version) & Cona Syphon Coffee Maker (1 L)

Doing some spring cleaning as my coffee toys are creeping above the limit recently.

Espro Press - It's a French Press maker with much reduced slit. No more gritty sip.

Rich bold cup, without the spiteful slit at the bottom. If you like French Press, this can be a good xmas gift for yourself. Shiny mirror finish vessel and great vacuum double wall. Keeps the coffee hot and more durable than the glasses.

This is the latest medium version from Espro that makes 1-2 cups.

Excellent condition. However it has no box, because I didn't bring it when I was moving (well kept in another country if you really really want it).

Price - $ 80 (1/3 off original)

Cona D Siphon Coffee - 1.2 L version.

Absolutely gorgeous and makes delicious cups. Refered to as the King of vacuum coffee brewers by Sweetmarias, understandably so due to the glass quality & brilliant aesthetic.

Unfortunately too big for me, but figure it should be nice for somone brewing for 2-4 person, especially for upcoming Christmas when you have your relatives/friends coming over.

You want to be making at least 550ml coffee in this (still too big for me). Flat bottom so you can use it on your existing stovetop (gas/electric).

Comes with the alcohol burner & stand & the drip dimple.

Price: $70 (good price I reckon as they sell for USD$200++ in the States and from UK itself)

Pickup at Fitzroy,Melbourne.
    Attached Files

Espro Press Left

The Cona D has been picked up as of this morning. The Espro Press is still available if anyone is interested.

Comment

Cona was a steal! Paid the same for a yama just a month ago.

Comment

Thanks Avex. It is. Shame it was too big for me. I reckon Cona size A will be perfect, but the only one I saw for sale was here for $150 some time ago!

Comment

Hi Mod, please archive/edit the post due to lack of interest on the Espro.

Although the Espro is of top notched quality, it does come at a high price and I reckon there're not many people willing to spring that much on a 'French Press'. Will be keeping it as my occasional brew coffee (it does get use once a while).

Comment

Working...
          X