This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS: NS Oscar

Am selling my Nuova Simonell Oscar coffee machine, in silver.

The machine has been upgraded with an overpressure valve, regulating the pressure to max 10 bar static pressure, as well as an anti-vac valve, to allow the machine to heat up fully without needing to open the steam wand.

The machine is fitted with gigleurs, to control hot water circulation in the HX loop. Finally, it's been fitted with a new SIRAI pressurestat for accurate HX boiler pressure control. This is a very well built machine, and with these upgrades it performes extremely well. All of the upgrades are sourced from ELEKTRO'S

It comes with the original portafilter and an additional naked portafilter, a few single and double baskets, a tripple basket, a blind basket for backflush, some spare rubber gaskets and two metal jugs. The whole machine has been thoroughly cleaned, backflushed and tank and group head has been descaled in a citric acid bath. The steam wand is upgraded with a three hole steam tip, to make it easier to make nice smooth microfoam.

I also have an 18grams VST tripple basket I can include for an additional $25.

Currently tuned to 1.4 bar pressure for the HX boiler, am including a separate pressure gauge that can be attached to the steam wand if you want to tune the pressurestat to a different pressure, eg 1.1bar.

This is a very good indie HX machine, which can produce very good coffee. Preferably pickup at the sunshine coast, but I can also bring it to Brisbane the next time I'm there. It's a bit too large to ship without the original cartons.

Asking $700 ONO.
    Attached Files
Working...
X