This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: VBM Domobar Super Lever (Black) Melbourne

My spare Vibiemme Domobar Super with black sides is up for sale - $1600 (previously listed but didn't realise it was removed as "presumed sold")

Includes:
    - 2x Portafilter (single + double spout)
    - Single, double, and blind filter baskets
    - Tamper with Rimu wood handle
    - Red Grindenstein Knockbox

Bought new in New Zealand around 2004/2005 but was left behind when I moved to Melbourne early 2009 (bought another VBM Domobar from a CS'er). Not much else needs to be said about the VBM Domobar except that it is a solid performer. My old workplace still has their machine that they bought at the same time as mine and theirs gets trashed every single day by people who don't care and still it keeps pumping out shot after shot. This one I'm selling has seen probably 1-2 shots a day with regular chem-flush for about 2-3 years up until I left NZ (I still visited Auckland a couple of times each year so it became my 2-3 weeks a year machine in NZ).

Brought it over to Melbourne around April 2014 and have tested a few shots with it followed by chem-flush, descale, and group head seal replacement.

In one picture you'll see that I've taken a picture of the power light indicator from behind the panel - I was careless and accidentally broke the plastic bit that holds it flush against the panel. Unfortunately I don't know where to get a spare part for this plastic bit so have had to make do with a bit of selley's liquid nails . I guess it doesn't need saying but I'll say it anyway - this doesn't affect the coffee produced from the machine.

Local buyers preferred, either pick-up (happy to demo it - just have to carry a hot machine back with you if so) or if you're not too far from where I am I can drop it off. Interstate buyers will have to organise delivery AND insurance.
    Attached Files

Dropping price to $1500!

Comment

Is the VBM super a rotary pump machine? Just curious as I am in sydney so unlikely to be able to purchase. if it is still selling!

Comment

Nope, it uses a vibratory pump.

Comment

Hi there
          Pm sent

Comment

Now sold pending payment

Comment

Working...
            X