X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS - MELB BES900/B Breville Dual Boiler & BCG820 grinder

Hi Guys

I think this is the last of my coffee clean-out, i upgraded to a Strega over christmas.

Breville Dual Boiler B variant. It's 20 months old, so still has 4 months warranty.

It done 4530 shots over 7 seconds (this includes flushing, cleaning etc) according to the shot counter.

It has been in for service once with breville early on when the normal OPV problem occurred, this was rectified (and a new portafilter given) and there seems to have been no issues since. It is running perfectly.

The grinder was purchased on the 26/10/14 and has been used sparingly as a backup/decaf grinder (i have a forte as my main grinder)

The dual boiler has some small marks on it from use and a couple of tiny dents in the drip tray where the portafilter spun out, the portafilter was replaced by breville too and no longer has that issue. The stock single and double basket (single floor) as well as steam wand cleaner and backlash disc are included as well as the breville milk jug. There is also a double dual floor basket but no single and original tamper.

I forgot to add there is a new box of 6 filters that should last for 12 months or more.

I'm looking for a quick easy sale at $700 pickup from point cook for both. I have the original boxes for both machines and will have them packed up and ready to go or you can test away if you drop around

For an extra $50 i will include the Bogav Tamper in the photos, it's a great polished metal base (much heavier than the breville) tamper and fits into the machines magnetic holder.

Any questions fire away

Click image for larger version

Name:	bes9001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	757012Click image for larger version

Name:	bes9002.jpg
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	757013Click image for larger version

Name:	bes9003.jpg
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	757014Click image for larger version

Name:	bes9004.jpg
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	757015
    Last edited by Javaphile; 8 January 2015, 10:30 AM. Reason: Corrected grinder model number

Happy to post via Aus post and will split postage costs (reg and insured) with buyer.

Comment

Reduced to $650 including the bogav for the lot...........

Comment

Would you split them up? I'm interested in the machine but already have a couple of good grinders.

Comment

FS - MELB BES900/B Breville Dual Boiler & BG920 grinder

Looks like I can't type or proof read well. The grinder is a bcg820 not 920........

Pm sent stuey

Comment

Originally posted by Lukemc View Post
            Looks like I can't type or proof read well. The grinder is a bcg820 not 920........

Pm sent stuey
            Title corrected.

Java "Edit what?" phile
            Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Thanks mate appreciated!

Originally posted by Javaphile View Post
              Title corrected.

Java "Edit what?" phile

Comment

Hi guys would ideally like this gone by the weekend as I go back to work next week which makes pickup a lot harder so $450 for the dual boiler and $125 for the grinder pickup........

Comment

Crikey this is a steal. Wish I was in Melbourne...

Comment

Originally posted by marcism View Post
                    Crikey this is a steal. Wish I was in Melbourne...
                    Happy to post and split postage mate!

Comment

Pm sent.....

Comment

Grinder sold pending pickup tomorrow. Dual boiler still available.

Comment

Grinder has been picked up. I'm going to sell the machine elsewhere.
                          Last edited by Javaphile; 10 January 2015, 12:43 PM. Reason: Commercial content removed

Comment

Working...
                          X