X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS - NSW Breville BES920 & BCG820 Combo

Hi
    only purchased on Saturday 3rd of January 2015 (4 days old), wanted to have as many coffees as I need throughout the day while trying to save some coin.

i start at 2am and finish at 10.30am and need to stay awake so the logic behind it was good however on Monday I was given notice that my employment was ending as he was selling and retiring and the new owner/s would be performing the run themselves.

I live in a rural country town and there is not a great deal of work going here so unfortunately I must sell the coffee machine to help pay the bills when my income stops, I don't think agl and the real estate would take coffee as payment.

both machines are as new and coffee machine has only extracted 7 beautiful coffees so it is virtually new, I paid over $1200 and included are all standard accessories and 2 x latte glasses and a milk thermometer.

reciept will be provided to the new owner, the coffee machine is the dual boiler breville machine and grinder is the smart grinder pro.

located in Bathurst nsw and I'm asking for $1000 ono but I am a little bit flexible on price, any questions please phone Nick on 0423404364
    Attached Files

Come on make an offer and don't be shy, happy to meet in Sydney if need be. I'd also allow it to be paid off if interested.
    Last edited by Dradyz; 7 January 2015, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Instead of inboxing could people either ring or text me on the number provided thank you

Comment

!!!sold!!!

Comment

Working...
        X