X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOURCED!!! - WANTED - HG-One Grinder

Hey guys.

Long shot i know but I'm after a HG One in good condition please if anyone has one they are thinking of selling.

Willing to pay up to $1100 depending on age/year and burr size. Prefer to pickup in Melbourne but will pay postage too.

Please let me know if you've got one your thinking of selling.

Cheers

Good luck with this. If you can't find a second hand unit the HGOne guys have now reduced the shipping costs to Australia.

Fantastic grinder. Mine is definitely not for sale and has replaced an MD4 which is now sitting in storage.

Comment

Thanks mate yeah saw that too. Will see if there's any interest here first.

Comment

Originally posted by Lukemc View Post
        Thanks mate yeah saw that too. Will see if there's any interest here first.
        Good luck with that! You would have to prise mine out of my dead hands - it's coming with me !!

Comment

Hahahaha thanks!! I sold one last year for $1100 and have regretted it ever since. I'll think positive thoughts for a few days and see how I go!

Comment

Originally posted by mcoccia View Post
            Good luck with this. If you can't find a second hand unit the HGOne guys have now reduced the shipping costs to Australia.
            On the other hand, the exchange rate has gone down the crapper, so it's likely to be more expensive than at release.

Still (as a slightly-biased owner), well worth it IMO, especially for espresso (reason being that I find the resistance of lightly-roasted beans a bit of a PITA).

Comment

Originally posted by Lukemc View Post
              Hahahaha thanks!! I sold one last year for $1100 and have regretted it ever since.

I wondered if you would regret doing that!

Good luck with the positive thinking...

Comment

Yes yes I do!

Comment

i bit the bullet and ordered one just now, thanks guys. The reduced shipping helps, but the falling dollar is a pain!!!

Comment

Well your grinder has a travelling companion! I ordered one yesterday too. (God bless cheaper shipping rate.) I was watching this thread with interest, thinking that I might have been missing out on the deal of a lifetime.

Enjoy.

Comment

You too mate. Maybe we should have split shipping! Did you get the mazzer bb burrs or the Tin coated?

Comment

Baah! The shipping idea is an opportunity lost. Anyway, I got the aftermarket burrs. Swayed by a comparison they did on their website. How about you? You've bought one before right? Got an opinion either way?
                        and how long should we expect to wait?

2 or 3 days?

Comment

I went with the mazzer bead blasted. Same as I had last time. I found I didn't need to do much redistribution with them at all so just went with what I knew. Mine shipped today. I'm guessing next Tuesday but who knows!! If your local to me we could compare the two once the are worn in a bit if you want.

Wednesday by close of business for me according to the DHL website
                          Last edited by Lukemc; 15 January 2015, 04:35 PM.

Comment

It really says a lot about the hgone lukemc had one moved away from it and has returned. Welcome back lukemc! Love to hear your thoughts about coming back.

Comment

I remember looking at it when the exchange rate was better and it came up to be about AUD1100, it's now AUD1600+. I'm keen on it but will wait for our dollar to strengthen.

Comment

Working...
                              X