X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Alex Duetto II

Hi all,

Due to health reasons I'm selling my Alex Duetto II. It comes with single, double and naked portafilter plus all the extras (piping) to plumb in. I'll be selling the Vario and ACF cups aswell so if you're interested in those make me an offer.

I bought it second hand from a CS'r last year and was used to make a couple of espresso a day up until just before xmas and now is only used when I have people over. It's in excellent condition with only minor scuff marks on the cup trays. It gets cleaned after every use and backflushed and when it was being used regularly would give it a chemical backflush every 2 weeks.

I'm willing to ship but would prefer local sale and welcome to come and inspect. Send me a PM as I don't check CS too often.

$1800 for the Duetto or $2100 for the lot.

Cheers
    Attached Files

Sorry to hear you are crook Sully.

I removed the posts in this thread as it was an odd one that could do with a clean start. For those that are interested in this very well priced package please PM sully instead of making offers and discussing price in the thread.

It's a great deal at this price and I'm sure whoever grabs it will be happy with their buy.

Comment

Thanks Andy,

Thankfully it's nothing too serious, unfortunately I just can't do what I enjoy doing most of all...drink espresso

Sometimes a fresh start is what you need

Cheers

Comment

pm sent Sully

Comment

Hey Brendogs,

I tried to respond to your PM but your inbox is full.

To answer your question I have a Duetto box and packaging and can strap/tape to a half pallet for shipping.

Cheers

Comment

Mods can you mark as sold.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X