This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: [Melb] Mazzer Kony Electronic Grinder

For sale is my Mazzer Kony Electronic grinder.

Purchased in October 2010 for $2400 from Chris at Talk Coffee, a frequenter on these forums. I have the tax invoice.

I used this just for home espresso, average 1-2 shots per day, so it has had very little coffee through it. The burrs feel as sharp as brand new. You can see the shot counter is 3600, so little usage.

It has had no issues and has been a fantastic grinder. I have my first child now so don't have time to devote to coffee, so it has been sitting unused for months. I will probably get a hand grinder and just do pour overs.

I'm asking $1500 pick up in Inner Western Suburbs of Melbourne.

Inspections welcome and won't disappoint.

Would be a great home or cafe grinder, I don't think I need to sell the quality and reliability of this grinder, it's well known.

See attached photos, there are only some very minor scratches that can only be seen if you look closely, all shown in photos. Note the counter photos fail to show all 4 numbers, but that is not a fault on the machine it's just the way the camera captures it.

Welcome any questions!
    Attached Files

Where was this last week!!!

Comment

Pm sent to you

Comment

PM sent to you.

Comment

Pm sent as well. Looks like you'll have no trouble selling this.

Comment

Bargain! The best conical for home in my opinion. This will make a lucky CS'er very happy.

GLWS bpchia.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the interest but this one sold like hot cakes!

Comment

no surprise there, great grinder at a bargain price

Comment

Now pride of place in my garage while I wait for my wife to come around to the idea of having it on the kitchen bench...

Comment

Working...
                  X