Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - FS: Espro Calibrated Tamper 58mm & White ceramic handled tamper 58mm-QLD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Espro Calibrated Tamper 58mm & White ceramic handled tamper 58mm-QLD

Up for grabs is my Espro calibrated tamper and a white ceramic handled tamper. Both were used with my Gaggia Classic that's also for sale. These tampers seem a little too small to fit into my new Breville BES920 baskets so I'm going to sell them on and get a 58.3mm tamper.

The Espro has a flat machined base, is strangely labelled 'The Coffee Club' with Espro.ca on it, but came from an online non-sponser site with RRP $140, never thought anything of it until now. Used it a few times but wasn't my preferred tamper. Nice and weighty @ 465g grams, will JUST go in a 500g satchel if you want postage. Asking $100+post as it's in VGC/Perfect condition.

The other tamper has a white ceramic handle, has a polished finish and fits very nice in the hand. Purchased for $65. The handle in the tamper has a hairline crack, but has always had it and I haven't noticed any issues with it. Doesn't fit snuggly in my new machine's basket so it's time to go! The polished base works nicely and I actually preferred this over the Espro! Weighs 357.0 grams. Asking $45+post considering the crack, even though it has only ever proven to be cosmetic.

Stock shot of the tamper below. Will post close-up of crack once the camera battery is charged!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	757083

Both units can be posted in 500g satchels at buyers cost. Will bubble-wrap. Satchel prices can be found on the auspost website.

These have sold!

Comment

Working...
    X