Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - Used parts from Sunbeam 6900/6910,post cost to your address.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Used parts from Sunbeam 6900/6910,post cost to your address.

Dear coffee lovers,
    I've had no joy accessing required parts for two sunbeam machines so I have recycled chassis and outer panels.
    Sunbeam em6900 & em6910 parts available to you at cost of postage to your address.
    Em6900: all internal bits plus top cover (no group handle & group collar or steam pump).
    Em6910:all internal bits plus top cover (no group handle, boiler or steam pump).
    I do hope someone can gain some benefit from these parts.
    Cheers,
    Mick.

Sent you a message.

Comment

Originally posted by noidle22 View Post
      Sent you a message.
      'day noidle22

If you want a collar for a 6900, I have a barely used one courtesy of five senses trying to warranty repair one of my 6910s with it. Given the totally different mounting patterns, it leaked like a sieve after a day or so.

TampIt

Comment

Used Sunbeam parts

Dear Coffee Lovers,
        Apologies for late reply,Sundays are a no internet and coffee playing day!!!
        I was unable to reply to your questions until today.
        One collar and top cover/button set from spare parts list is claimed by jazzleg (via pm).
        Thanks Tampit,I've now stripped the 6900 of usable parts,as above so I don't have a need now,cheers.
        noidle22,you are welcome to the remaining spare parts,please confirm and their are yours (plus postage).
        Cheers,
        Mick.

Last edited by mulquemi; 2 February 2015, 10:40 AM. Reason: clean up

Comment

Can you confirm which parts are still available via PM please?
          I sent you a PM 2-3 hours after you started this thread so I'm not sure how the other guy claimed those parts via PM when I had no reply.

Can you check your inbox and see if my message is there? I am still interested in the parts as long as they are in reasonable condition.

Comment

6900 and 6910 bits

noidle22,
            You are welcome to the following parts at no cost ,plus postage.
            Em6900: all internal bits plus top cover (no group handle & group collar or steam pump).
            Em6910:all internal bits plus top cover (no group handle, boiler unit or steam pump,top cover button assembly and group collar).
            All in very good condition,I can provide photos of specific parts if you wish.
            I will attempt to box and cost for postage to you and I will keep you informed.
            Cheers,
            Mick.

Comment

Dear noidle22,
              Sorry for delay so far,there have been some unexpected and awkward distractions this last week.
              I hope to be in a position to pack and cost for postage to you today, fingers crossed.
              Cheers,
              Mick.

Comment

No problem. Just send me a message once they're ready to go with the postage costs.

Comment

Dear Coffee Lovers,
                  All discussed parts are on their way to their new owners,thanks for the interest,perhaps more in the future,all gone now though.
                  Cheers,
                  Mick

Comment

Working...
                  X