Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - M21 La cimbali manufacturer refurbished and custom colour

2 group commercial grade machine La Cimbali M21 premium Custom colour - 126 deep violet
    completely refurbished - new seals, new bells, shower screens, water pump, contactor, and boiler descalled and new float (with official documentation dated December). The only thing to note is that is has M22 long sticker due to m21 premium sticker not being in production anymore

Manufacturer refurbished: An item that has been professionally restored to working order by a manufacturer or manufacturer-approved seller or retailer. This means the product has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to meet manufacturer specifications and is in excellent condition.

Currently using a brand new flo jet pumping system (included and set to 20V power (can easily be changed to either 3 phase or 15V)
    $4000
    Can come out to inspect
    Located St Albans
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cilbali22.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	210.5 KB
ID:	757124Click image for larger version

Name:	coffee machine.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	757125

Attention:
    Why wont it change the tittle? - typo its a M21 premium (not a 22), if i run my mouse over the tittle it has changed but it hasnt even after editing

Comment

Amy!! It's because your tittles are in a knot! ;-D

Comment

welcome fair offers

Comment

amy,
          Just suggesting ,you may struggle with your asking price ($4k) for your excellent refurbished La Cimbali,I recently attempted to sell my identical La Cimbali in standard garb here also, fully operational @$500 and there was lots of interest however,no takers...all said, they would like it ,but not for their kitchen or homes?
          Cheers,
          Mick.

Comment

Can you recommend a site to list specifically commercial equipment as it may be better suited to a cafe rather than a household?

Comment

Amy,
              Yes,you have one beautiful coffee machine,I know how lovely they really are,sadly recently I was prompted to move mine on however,no matter what I did or positives I said about them,I ended up realising I didn't want to part with it so I have it sitting ,pride and centre of place in my home "cafe"(outside the back door!).
              That said,I simply lust for your purple La Cimbali,again sadly I can't possibly have any sort of future claim for it,unless (maybe) I could set it up at my staff room at work! The people there would love it too.
              There may be some commercial buyer however,I doubt it as most need volumetric controls to keep up with all the demanding public and your price ,perhaps reflecting your blood ,sweat and tears as well as $$$ spent doing it up,may be justified.....there may be a person who needs a retro machine in top order,you could be lucky.
              I tried to move my beautiful girl on for $500 and despite the PM's and public replies,there was no one,mind you,my La Cimbali was no where as refurbished as yours.
              Keep your fingers crossed and you might find someone (like me,but with more $$$) who will snap it up.
              I wish you all the very best of luck with the sale.
              Sorry I cannot be any more encouraging.
              Cheers,
              Mick.
              Mick
              Last edited by mulquemi; 28 February 2015, 10:49 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Thanks for the info there, i am neg on price but not a great deal just due to the money spent on the refurb (and mind you i get wholesale pricing since i work for the company who refurbishes cimbali machines). paint job was $60 per panel x 7, contactor was $200ish, pump was $160ish, machine itself was $700ish, flowjets are $180 (mine is new in box), float was $80 and stickers $50 plus labour costs so just the refurb takes it over $2000 with wholesale pricing on all parts. Really i just want to cover the cost of a smaller machine for home use so I'm downsizing.
                $3000ish was kin
                d of my base price. I know its pricey but it is reflective of what amazing machines the cimbalis are an the top condition this one is in - basically its repaired to near new standard
                Maybe i can put up a poster at MICE an
                d see if there is interest? I wonder if there is a pubic announcement board?
                If its not going to sell, its not
                doing any damage sitting in my kitchen - just taking up valuable real estate in my little kitchenette (i had more space in my previous house).

Comment

Originally posted by amy View Post
                  Thanks for the info there, i am neg on price but not a great deal just due to the money spent on the refurb (and mind you i get wholesale pricing since i work for the company who refurbishes cimbali machines). paint job was $60 per panel x 7, contactor was $200ish, pump was $160ish, machine itself was $700ish, flowjets are $180 (mine is new in box), float was $80 and stickers $50 plus labour costs so just the refurb takes it over $2000 with wholesale pricing on all parts. Really i just want to cover the cost of a smaller machine for home use so I'm downsizing.
                  $3000ish was kin
                  d of my base price. I know its pricey but it is reflective of what amazing machines the cimbalis are an the top condition this one is in - basically its repaired to near new standard
                  Maybe i can put up a poster at MICE an
                  d see if there is interest? I wonder if there is a pubic announcement board?
                  If its not going to sell, its not
                  doing any damage sitting in my kitchen - just taking up valuable real estate in my little kitchenette (i had more space in my previous house).
                  Amy,
                  Just get out there and push home printed fliers to all the cafe's in your town,large and small.That's the industry you need to bring you machine to their attention," in their face "so to speak.
                  As I said previously,any busy coffee place really needs a volumetric (automatically measuring) machines,coffee companies are now often supplying the actual machines on loan or minimum cost and their condition is a minimum buy in coffee.
                  Good luck,I could offer you something for your machine although it would be way short of what you want.
                  Cheers,
                  Mick

Comment

Nice machine, i was just given an M22 and debating whether or not its worth looking at or just junking?
                    my issue is its got the 20amp plug on it and i am located in a domestic location power wise so not sure what to do with it yet

Comment

You can disconnect one or 2 plugs to the element an it can run on 15v or 10v quite easily, just obviously with 15v it will take about 30 mins to heat up an on 10v about 40 (or i would just leave it on because it will only draw 10v when heating, once hot its much less power to keep it stable). Leaving mine in 15v, it costs me an extra $4 a week on my power bill. It would take a service tech about 5 mins to do plus a service call out (usually about $75 call out fee)

Comment

I guess the issue i have is that i don't know if the machine is worth the effort or not.
                        i wouldn't use it at home as i have an alex duetto single group and the wife would kill me if i took up any more bench space.
                        I have the potential to use it in a friends shop they are taking possession of as it would be a cheap start up for them.

The inside looks fine, very clean and wiring looks as new.
                        If it works ok then i need to get 2 new group handles etc.

Comment

Working...
                        X