Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - 2x BRAND NEW IN BOX Kalita Wave 185 Ceramic3x 100 wave filter papers $90

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - 2x BRAND NEW IN BOX Kalita Wave 185 Ceramic3x 100 wave filter papers $90

Hi all,

I bought two Kalita Wave 185 Ceramic drippers and 3x 100 pieces (total 300) of the white wave filter papers a couple of weeks ago. The postage took a long time to arrive to me and in the meantime I had been getting some really good results with a V60. So I've decided to stick with the V60 and therefore someone can pick up a really good deal on BRAND NEW UNOPENED IN BOX product on this highly rated pour over system that makes even extractions much easier. There is plenty written about the benefits on the Kalita Wave that can be found by a simple google search.

I will have to take the package down to Australia Post to find out the postage and will add that to the listing when I have done that.

Cheers!

Will also throw in 250g of Hartmann El Tigre Geisha beans, filter roast (see photo) valued at $29 roasted 9 March so just right time to use.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426474192.040508.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	157.5 KB
ID:	738619

Comment

kalita

pm sent. thanks

Comment

Item is sold

Comment

Working...
        X