Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - Otto / Little Guy Espresso Maker + Induction top + Isomac Professionale

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Otto / Little Guy Espresso Maker + Induction top + Isomac Professionale

All in great working condition and well looked after. Happy to answer any questions. Selling as I need to create funds for an upgrade. Located in Brisbane and still have original boxes for all items. Will consider posting/courier if the buyer arranges and pays. Looking for $900 for the lot.

Little Guy Induction Cooktop - Still has warranty
    Five cooking settings, independent of the little guy setting, offer the use of many accoutrements formerly unusable on standard induction cook tops. the Little Guy induction top is versatile far beyond making espresso with the Little Guy.

Additional features include:
    - a built in alert, sounding at the start of the extraction
    - touch screen controls
    - an automatic cut out, in the event you forget to switch the induction top off at the end of brewing
    - five independent heat settings that are ideal for suitable kettles and cookware.
    - the surface area of the little guy induction top is smaller than an A4 page, ideal for small kitchens and traveling.

Otto Espresso
    This home barista kit includes:
    - ‘Otto’ stainless steel espresso maker
    - 51mm coffee basket for professional espresso grind
    - 51mm coffee basket for store bought espresso grind
    - Stainless steel coffee jug
    - Stainless steel milk jug
    - Nylon coffee tamper
    - Silicon mat
    - Two Italian latte glasses
    - Quick start guide
    - Original box serves as a travel case

Otto 51mm tamper
    The 51mm tamper is designed to fit the Little Guy's Group Handle and is a direct upgrade for the nylon tamper in the home barista kit.

Isomac Professionale Grinder
    The Isomac Professionale Grinder is a great entry level home espresso grinder, with a doserless spout enabling you to always grind fresh on demand.

Hopper Capacity:
    250 grams
    Blades / Burrs:
    Conical
    Motor Power:
    100 Watts

Price Drop $800

Comment

Hi, is this still available?
      how old is the unit?

regards
      chris

Comment

Hey Chris, still available.

The induction top is less than a year old.

The Otto is 3 years old. It has had a new seal in the head unit replaced recently as the newer ones are made from a different material. Also I was sent new baskets for better sealing when in the unit.

The grinder is maybe 2 years old. This was given to me by my dad (about a month or so ago) as he purchased it new but never used it as he had it in storage for his move to his new house.

The tamper is probably 1-2 years old and is in great condition.

Hope that this helps.

Comment

per site posting policy all offers/negotiations are to be conducted privately.
          Last edited by Javaphile; 23 March 2015, 07:10 AM. Reason: Public offer

Comment

Hi Chris, I've sent you a private message.

Comment

Still available. Previous buyer interest fell through.

Comment

PM sent mate

Comment

Grinder pending.

All other still available items available. Happy for the Otto/Induction Top/Tamper, all together for $550

Comment

Grinder now sold.

Comment

All Sold Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X