Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - Izzo Alex Duetto III 2014 model (Melb)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Izzo Alex Duetto III 2014 model (Melb)

As a result of upgraditis I have the Alex Duetto III 2014 model for sale. I purchased from Talk Coffee in July 2014. This one: Izzo Alex Duetto III | Talk Coffee

As new condition. I have had it plumbed through a filter and it has been cleaned (backflushed) weekly. It's been back to Chris once under warranty for a replacement sensor.

It has the cup warming tray from the Alex Leva which is a double decker one. I have added the IMS shower screen and a wooden lever handle and wooden handles for the three portafilters (Zebra wood). I'll include a precision basket and Jam funnel along with the standard bits – Izzo baskets, Izzo tamper, steam wand tips and plumbing kit (unused – from the Leva). All in the original box.

I paid $3,750 but they are now $3,599 and out of stock. I am looking for a flat $3k.

Happy to demo the machine if you require. Located in Macleod 3085.

Cheers
    Dean

Photos

Photos added...

Cheers
    Dean
    Attached Files

Comment

Note that the white on the cup tray is the plastic covering applied when the laser cutting is done and is pealed of to reveal the shiny stainless underneath. This cup tray has never been used.

Comment

Price drop - $2800

Comment

PM sent....

Comment

For those who are concerned about the tray to group space and using latte glasses, a couple of photos using the industry standard latte glass and my tallest cup. I only ever use the naked PF so have never had a problem.

Cheers
            Dean
            Attached Files

Comment

Just posting my experiences - Yes I know this is for sales only!
              Deano is as I have found all Cs'ers (Sellers) A delight to deal with. OK then not all but the vast majority.
              I purchased an item from him and he did more than was duly expected.
              Honest straight froward and reliable.
              After having the odd disapointment on the ( Big Board 's) internet sale sites ( non coffee related)
              Its always good to come onto CS and know there's a common bond of decency and goodwill.
              Thanks again Deano. Hope your future is filled with God Shots !!

Comment

Aw shucks Peter. Thanks.

Comment

Price drop - $2600

Comment

Originally posted by Deano View Post
                    As a result of upgraditis I have the Alex Duetto III 2014 model for sale. I purchased from Talk Coffee in July 2014. This one: Izzo Alex Duetto III | Talk Coffee

As new condition. I have had it plumbed through a filter and it has been cleaned (backflushed) weekly. It's been back to Chris once under warranty for a replacement sensor.

It has the cup warming tray from the Alex Leva which is a double decker one. I have added the IMS shower screen and a wooden lever handle and wooden handles for the three portafilters (Zebra wood). I'll include a precision basket and Jam funnel along with the standard bits – Izzo baskets, Izzo tamper, steam wand tips and plumbing kit (unused – from the Leva). All in the original box.

I paid $3,750 but they are now $3,599 and out of stock. I am looking for a flat $3k.

Happy to demo the machine if you require. Located in Macleod 3085.

Cheers
                    Dean
                    Hey Dean,

Sorry, I just bought one of these myself - I clearly missed out on a great deal here. Can I ask where you got the handles from? They look crazy good.

Comment

Hi Joel,

I got the woodwork from www.jorgcustomwoodworks.com but his website is not there any more. Don't know if it's website problems or he's gone out of business. I also got a glass hopper and wood lid for my Mazzer mini.

Cheers
                      Dean

Comment

Hi Deano,

I'm interested - I will send you a PM.

Cheers,
                        Luca

Comment

Hi Dean,

PM sent.

Comment

great looking machine, great price with all those premium add-ons!

Comment

Sold subject to receipt of funds and collection.

Thanks all.

Cheers
                              Dean

Comment

Working...
                              X