X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - WTT MELB - K6 Silenzio for trade or sale

Hi all.

I bought this beauty a few years ago and stored it at my folks place for them to use (never did) and for me to use when I visit (sporadically used!)

Wanting to trade for a smaller grinder as they don't want such a biggin sitting around anymore sadly

No idea of age or burr age as there's no sticker with a serial on it. I picked it up from eBay a few years ago and it was advertised as being used in a takeaway/milk at type shop in the country. It grinds perfectly well so I don't think the burrs are blunt. They still leave a mark on my fingernail when dragged accross. No issues at all with the grinder that I can see.

This grinds at the same speed as my super jolly used to but is a fair bit quieter due to the rubber mounts.

It's in good nick but has been used. I've cleaned it up as much as possible. It is what it is now I think.

Wanting to trade for a smaller "non appliance" grinder, prefer doserless but will consider all as long as it will do a decent espresso grind.

Also will take $400 pickup in point cook or can deliver within reason in Melbourne (or halfway will sort out with buyer)

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426993628.069043.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	198.9 KB
ID:	757223

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426993641.823787.jpg
Size:	190.1 KB
ID:	757224

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426993652.839489.jpg
Size:	176.5 KB
ID:	757225

Open to offers price wise for purchase if nothing to trade.

Comment

price drop to $350 pickup in point cook........

Comment

Will you consider shipping it? This looks like the perfect grinder for me?

Comment

WTT MELB - K6 Silenzio for trade or sale

Mate it's a huge grinder so I'd prefer not to. It's very heavy too. I don't have any way to pack it properly to ensure it's safety. I could drop it at a pack and send but I'd guess it would be pricey and defeat the purpose of such a bargain!

It's 64cm high with the hopper (shorter with it off obviously). It's approx 22cm wide and 40cm deep and weighs about 15kg

Comment

PM has been sent

Comment

Also interested. Will PM you in case its still available.

Comment

Replied to both

Comment

SOLD thanks for the interest

Comment

Working...
                  X