Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - FS: San Remo Capri 2 Grouphead E61 SED-2CA [Gold Coast / Brisbane - QLD]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: San Remo Capri 2 Grouphead E61 SED-2CA [Gold Coast / Brisbane - QLD]

Hey everyone:

I'm putting my machine up for sale to upgrade to a new machine. Nothing wrong with this one just got a case of upgradetitis. She's in very very good condition. Internals are solid.

She's a San Remo Capri SED - 2CA. 8.6L boiler with a 3kW heating element. E61 grouphead. Built-in rotary pump. This unit will require a 15A power socket. This unit would be good for a home enthusiast or a small cafe. It's plumbed through a filtered water system with filters that is serviced regularly.

I purchased this machine from a cafe that ran out of business. It's been in a home environment for 2 years +. I alternate the heads everytime I use it and it gets run through with coffee cleaner every week. I never leave the portafilter with coffee grounds in it after using and always empty it out. Seals and screens were replaced about 10 months ago and they are still in very good condition. It sees usage of about 2-5 coffees a day (with 2 coffees being more common).

I paid $2.3k for it so asking $1800 OBO.

The machine is on the Gold Coast in Surfers Paradise. I can probably deliver up to Brisbane for the interested buyer with a non-refundable $500 deposit. Bank deposit or cash in person only as I don't take Paypal. I also rather you come look at the machine, pull some shots, and inspect it first. I will only consider sales over the internet as the ultimate final resort.

Send a PM if you're interested. Thanks for looking!
    Attached Files

Here are pics of the internals.

PM me your email if you'd like to see these in high-res.
    Attached Files

Comment

Price drop. $1600 OBO.

Picked up a new machine so looking to re-purpose this to a new home

Also, additional note. Calibrated the machine to deliver 9 bars flow-pressure (not dead pressure) at the grouphead.

Comment

Make me an offer.

Here are some pics of the machine polished up.
        Attached Files

Comment

Sold Sold Sold!
          Thank you mods Please close this thread.

Comment

Working...
          X