Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS Otto Little Guy with Induction Top and all accessories *NEW*

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS Otto Little Guy with Induction Top and all accessories *NEW*

Hi C/S'ers...

Up for grabs is this brand new Otto "The Little Guy" with the Induction Top and all the accessories. A friend of mine won this in a local latte art comp and has no use for it so she has asked me to sell it for her. They said the prize was valued at around $1600 (a little generous I think), but it is still an absolute steal at this price.

She is asking $1000, but happy to take offers (PM me if interested) and will also ship at your expense.

I have attached a couple of images, however if you know these, they truly do make a really unique espresso with great flavour. Have a search through the site, those that use them love them.

Any questions, let me know!

Cheers... J
    Attached Files
    Last edited by joel_markus; 28 March 2015, 04:47 PM. Reason: i'm an idiot, I forgot to add the price.

What's the price?

Comment

Not sure you're supposed to be selling for a third party either.

Comment

As per the site posting policy a selling price is needed in your ad.

Java "Tick, tock" phile
        Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Hi
          pm sent
          Cheers
          Dan

Comment

Sorry pecan, price is $1000 ono.

Comment

Originally posted by Javaphile View Post
              As per the site posting policy a selling price is needed in your ad.

Java "Tick, tock" phile
              sorry Javaphile, just forgot, I was in a hurry - the missus wanted to go shopping. All fixed now, price added to original post. Cheers!

Comment

Hi, just to give a rough idea, there're the exact same things (without the tamper & tamping mat) sold for about $800 with delivery included. $1600 is indeed overly generous estimate unless there're two set of them? :P Good luck with the sale though. This Little Guy does make a genuine and interesting espresso.

Comment

Originally posted by samuellaw178 View Post
                  Hi, just to give a rough idea, there're the exact same things (without the tamper & tamping mat) sold for about $800 with delivery included. $1600 is indeed overly generous estimate unless there're two set of them? :P Good luck with the sale though. This Little Guy does make a genuine and interesting espresso.
                  The tampers cost $100 and the induction pad is $195 so best online price for this package is around $1000 by my reckoning. If seller is happy with an ONO then someone might save themselves a little bit of $$$$.

Comment

Originally posted by LeroyC View Post
                    The tampers cost $100 and the induction pad is $195 so best online price for this package is around $1000 by my reckoning. If seller is happy with an ONO then someone might save themselves a little bit of $$$$.
                    Definitely understands the ONO bit... I think she would accept something closer to samuellaw178's reflective price point.

Comment

Price drop... now $800.

Comment

Working...
                      X