X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - La San Marco SM-90 Grinder

Hi all,

Wish to sell my old Grinder, LSM SM-90.

Reason for selling: Basically, took up to much real estate in the kitchen and bought a Macap M4D.

Has been well taken care of, works a treat and previous owner took great care of this wonderful Grinder, Dimal (Dad).

Things that have been replaced:
    1. Motor run start Capacitor (2011)
    2. OEM Burr Set (2011), with approx 50kg of coffee been put through them.
    3. OEM Plastic Doser Container , old the one was a bit old and worn with minor cracking.

LSM SM-90 has equivalent performance that of a Mazzer Super Jolly but with a much better Doser (IMO), very clean Doser that does not leave any granules behind. Even though it is an Auto Grinder, it is superbly simple to operate manually. Grinder adjustments are very fine, though not a stepless design but the adjustment holes are small in diameter and close together with the Grinding adjustment ring thread being quite fine. Experience that I got from moving just one increment equalled a very small adjustment. But at the same time, if the Grinding adjustment ring required to be removed for cleaning, it is done so very easily and in a matter of moments.

Time to grind a double shot: Approx 13secs

Asking $500.00 ono

Prefer to sell locally (Brisbane), but will post/courier at buyers expense.

Happy to answer any questions regarding the LSM SM-90. Hoping to find a new home for this wonderful Grinder.

KennyM
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 6 May 2015, 06:31 PM. Reason: OP requested spelling change

Mmmm, shiny...

Can vouch for the super efficient Doser on this grinder (used to be mine), not a granule is left behind and very accurate for those times when you've got a few people waiting for coffees. Like Kenny also says, it is simplicity itself to use as an Auto or Manual, no need to modify any wiring or disconnection of switches.

Built like the proverbial tank and will last a lifetime. Some of my best brews ever were ground using this beastie and so can highly recommend it to any prospective purchaser...

D.

Comment

LSM Grinder still for sale.

$475.00 o.n.o.

Comment

LSM Grinder still for sale.

$400.00 firm
        Last edited by Javaphile; 13 May 2015, 02:57 PM. Reason: OP requested: ono to firm

Comment

I think I have ignored protocol by mistake . I have sent you a PM.

Comment

Working...
          X