Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - FS: Rancilio Sylvia V3 & Rancilio Rocky Doserless Grinder + Accessories

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Rancilio Sylvia V3 & Rancilio Rocky Doserless Grinder + Accessories

Hi all

I'm looking to sell a Rancilio Sylvia V3 & Rancilio Rocky Doserless Grinder + Accessories. Everything was purchased from Coffee Parts on the 30th of August, 2011.

The Kit Includes: Rancilio Sylvia V3, Rancilio Rocky Doserless Grinder, 500g Barista Tamper, Organic Cleaning Kit, Milk Jugs, Tamping Mat and Tamping Seat.

The Rancilio Sylvia is in very good condition and has been well looked after. There are three things that should be noted however: there are some scratches on the tray and backing (a guest got overzealous with cleaning); the aluminium facade where the grouphead is placed has some wear and tear (barely noticeable ... just cosmetic) and lastly there is a small rust spot at the back of the base - cosmetic rather than structural. I have included photos of the scratches - I can't attach more images, so the rust spot has not been uploaded, however all defects are pointed out in the video and I can easily send a photo of the rust spot to anyone interested.

I paid $1300 for the system (with shipping) and am selling the whole kit for $600, which includes shipping/insurance to the East Coast (incl. Melbourne and Canberra) - if anyone is interested from Tassie, Perth or Adelaide, just let me know and we can work out something.

I live near Mackay, Queensland and anyone interested is more than welcome to come out for a cuppa. I have also included a few pics and a 9 min movie (200mb movie) of the Sylvia and Rocky in action, so interested people can get a good idea of the current working condition of this setup. Video can be downloaded from: http://we.tl/CsP6mObr48

Reason for selling: relocating overseas and worried about power differences, customs and shipping hassles.

Price: $600 (including shipping to most areas)

Attached Files

Wow that's going to be a fantastic deal to a lucky buyer

Comment

I'll take it. Pm sent

Comment

Hi all

Just letting you know that the Rancilio Kit sold.

Thanks for all your interest

gav

Comment

Working...
        X