This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - BRIS: BCG800 barely used

I bought this about a year back but would have been lucky to put 3-4kg through it in that whole time, thanks to work commitments. In excellent condition. Doesn't have box, or small portafilter attachment, but has been shimmed and has 58mm portafilter cradle. Chasing 120. Located in Bardon.

Dear mattlennon,
    sending you a pm,please consider?
    cheers,
    Mick.

Comment

Hi Mick, I replied, but should also add my comments in here as well. Ideally I would exhaust all options of a local pickup as I don't have a box, and have previously had problems posting coffee gear. Sorry not to have been clearer in my original post.

Comment

matlennon,
        Chance of nephew calling by (live not far away) to pick up,what do you think?
        I'll send a pm.
        cheers.
        mick

Comment

mattlennon,
          Just been carefully considering the logistics of this possible purchase.....I'm being plain silly,forgive my indulgence however,now I must be strong and resist your great offer and allow "local" interested parties a chance.
          I'll get back into my box ,back here in Victoria,thanks for your patience.
          Good luck with the sale.
          Cheers,
          Mick.

Comment

Any takers for $100? i have the original box, but it's currently home to my daughters barbie clothes. Definitely a perilous negotiation if you want the box.

Comment

Sorry,have now received strict instructions ....no additional coffee grinders!!!!,no matter how good value they are.
              Regards
              Mick.
              Last edited by mulquemi; 13 May 2015, 02:42 PM. Reason: Price(s) removed

Comment

Still available? Consider posting to Melbourne?

Comment

Hello??? I'll take it, would you like to reply?

Comment

Apologies. Pm replied. Grinder is sold.

Comment

Working...
                    X