X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - EOI - Mazzer Robur E - Silver

Hello fellow snobs,

I have an impulse purchase which I'm not sure if I regret purchasing or not but the story is that I was chatting to a client recently and he was offloading this Robur E for a nice price and I said bugger it I'll just buy it because I've always wanted a conical Kony so this is just the next product in line.

Anyway long story short, we are moving at the end of the year and this won't look good (opinion of the coffee grinch) on the new bench so I have been instructed to downsize.

I'm taking expressions of interest at the moment to see if any fellow snobs would like to get their hands on one. It has good condition blades and the overall condition of the grinder is good. I will take photos if there is interest and supply more details on the shot counter etc when I get home.

$1800

Thanks!

Here are a few snaps of the grinder for the people who have asked questions.

As you can see there is a few marks on the grinders body.

If there are any other queries please ask and I'll try to get answers or more photos.

Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6331.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	310.7 KB
ID:	738865

Name:	IMG_6332.jpg
Size:	352.1 KB
ID:	738866

Name:	IMG_6333.jpg
Size:	167.6 KB
ID:	738867

Comment

location would be helpful

Comment

Apologies,

I'm located in Melbourne. I live in Hillside but work in Tullamarine where I can bring the grinder if it's easier for pickup or viewing.

If you are interstate I have good packaging materials to pack it up nice and tight to ensure a safe courier trip. At the buyers expense.

Comment

What a setup! GS3 volumetric + Robur-E... question is, what are you upgrading to?

Comment

Originally posted by yojabbajabba View Post
            What a setup! GS3 volumetric + Robur-E... question is, what are you upgrading to?
            Thanks!

I'm not upgrading, I'm actually going sideways and slightly down. I would like to get a Kony because the difference in height will suit my new bench top. If that fails I may consider one of the smaller conicals. I actually have a Breville Smart Grinder for when I am sampling coffees so there no wastage, that is my favorite toy I reckon. It has never let me down and to be honest price vs end result it's right up there.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

interest expressed

Comment

Could this please be marked as signed, sealed and delivered.

Thanks for all the interest and sorry for the guys that missed out but first in best dressed.

Comment

Working...
                  X