This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS Hottop B

I have a second hand (well probably 3rd hand cos I bought it 2nd hand) hottop B. I paid $550 for from Pullman Espresso towards the end of last yyear to fill a gap while my kilo roaster was down.

It had a new control board put in at time of purchase. I have done 4 roast only since having it. It has new top and rear filter, again only 4 roast old.

Asking $400

Any question please feel free to ask.
    Attached Files

Have sent you PM

Comment

Have sent a PM, behind Joe in the queue of course!

Comment

have sent a PM, behind joe and pyrmontboy!

Comment

Guys seems I have received a little interest and the main question being asked is location. My apologies for not saying where as I thought I had that in my sig block. Anyway roaster is located in Adelaide.

Comment

PM sent. 4th in line I guess.

Comment

pm sent.
              joining the end of what seems to be quite a queue

Comment

FS Hottop B

I'll join this queue also.

Comment

and I'll be 7th

Comment

I'll be no 8

Comment

I'll be 9th

Comment

Hi Everyone

Thanks for all the response both here and in PM. I would have replied earlier to everyone but I have just been so busy it's been hard too. Anyway I need to write a little more about the Hottop as I first posted from my mobile and that was royal PITA.

There was one other thing I needed to mention about the roaster. The front LCD panel doesn't show heating element power from 40% to 100%. I purchased the roaster like this, and I didn't know. I thought there was a problem with it but after I took it back to place or purchase it was explained.

Anyway all it means is when roasting you just need to remember where the power is set. This is easy enough done as the roaster heats up at 100%. Once you start roasting it is 100% and then when you're ready to reduce the heat the user just needs to remember for every press of the decrease (-) button the heat is dropped by 10%.

Anyway I would prefer to sell the roaster to a local that way I can show to roaster running and explain this small issue. Apart from that everything else works as should.

Please feel free to PM me and I will get back to you ASAP.

Cheers
                        Mark

Comment

Pm sent.

Cheers

Comment

Pm sent too. Thanks

Comment

Hi at535,
                              The Hottop looks good. My name is Geoff 0418825249 I'm also in Adelaide if you would like to get in touch I'm interested.
                              Cheers
                              Last edited by Harrar; 30 May 2015, 12:55 PM. Reason: To add address info.

Comment

Working...
                              X