This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Fiorenzato T80

I am selling my Fiorenzato T80 grinder due to 'size and retro look' as stated by the wife, obviously, she is not happy and we all know that happy wife= happy life.

I have had the grinder for 2 years and have replaced the burrs when i bought the grinder. It has ground approximately 15-20kg of coffee since the burr replacement so they are still good to go for quite a few beans.

Cosmetically the grinder is in good condition with no major marks/dents or scratches on the body. The metal base has minor scratches and scuffs as expected from a grinder that has been used. The doser perspex has crazed at some points but it does not affect the integrity or function of the doser/grinder. The on off switch is cracked but still works as it should. As a result of the crack, the dust cover which goes over the on/off switch does not stay in place. If it bothers the prospective buyer, a new switch with the dust cover sells for around $25. The hopper has minor scratches and scuffs but it is not cracked in any place.

Basically i trying to be as transparent as possible with the description but in reality, apart from the on/off switch, the grinder is in fair/good condition for its age.

Price wise, i would like to swap the grinder for some spare rancillio components or some coffee accessories/ toys. I am looking for rancillio portafilters, grouphandles etc or maybe a tamper, tamper base/stand etc. Basically im open to any toy/accessory to have a play around with (or even some fresh roasted coffee beans). As per posting guidelines, i am obliged to place a price so i guess $90 outright seems like a generous enough offer for the grinder (i was initially going to place it in the 'pay it forward' section but i was hoping to swap it for some coffee accessories, hence the post here).

Postage would not seem feasable as the fiorenzato is quite a heavy grinder so i would prefer that someone who is willing to pickup the grinder gets in first.

I am located in Liverpool, Sydney

Click image for larger version

Name:	back.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	757375Click image for larger version

Name:	front.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	757376

The grinder has been SOLD for a while now, sorry for not updating the post!

Comment

Working...
    X