This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Alex Duetto ll - For Sale

Selling my much loved approx 3 year old Alex Duetto. Excellent condition, has been plumbed with high quality filter and the machine has been back flushed frequently. Very recently serviced where I replaced the PID ($300) and various seals. Regrettable sale due to severe bout of 'upgraditis' (I'm buying a Speedster). I'm the original owner and the machine has only ever been used in my home.

Those who know this machine will be aware it is widely regarded as one of the best in home machines available. Though I have used the machine plumbed, it easily switched to internal reservoir.

Selling with 2 portafiiters and the original packaging.

Located in Sydney and happy to ship.

Pictures to follow.

Price $2,300
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ggrant; 18 May 2015, 09:31 AM. Reason: Including general location

Looks great, where are you located?

Comment

Hello, located on Northern Beaches near Manly in Sydney. Happy to ship.

Comment

Hi looks a good machine. I'm in Sydney, have sent a PM. Cheers

Comment

Alex Duetto ll - For Sale

Here's several new photos of my Alex Duetto II dual boiler PID Espresso Machine which I am selling, per my previous post - asking $2,300. Its just been serviced where the PID was replaced and as you will see, the machine is immaculate. In Sydney, happy to ship. (My apologies if the photos appear sideways - tried to fix!!)
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Ggrant; 22 May 2015, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Hi, Im assuming because the machine has been listed so long it's sold?

Comment

Hello yes I did, eventually sell the machine. I should change status to sold.

Comment

Working...
              X