Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - Iberital L'Anna 'Handy' 1gp rotary pump handfill and SuperJolly

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - Iberital L'Anna 'Handy' 1gp rotary pump handfill and SuperJolly

Hi. I am selling some beloved coffee kit. The reasons are, tediously, the usual. Upgradeitis.

First up, a beautiful, if rather hefty, one group, large boiler, E61 HX, rotary pump, touch pad, manual fill (plus plumbable) machine: The Iberital L'Anna 'Handy'.

Here is a link to details at TalkCoffee: Iberital Handi (L’Anna) | Talk Coffee

Some photos:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-05-21 20.08.08.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	757387 Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-05-21 20.08.17.jpg
Size:	149.7 KB
ID:	757388

Anna is a great machine. Huge boiler, quality components, big presence, reliability. She is much loved on the 'toomuchcoffee' forum in the UK - worth a search there for her advocates CakeBoy and DrChris.

I've got a couple of portafilters, two baskets, and a steamer jug to go with her.

She was recently (a few weeks ago) serviced by coffeeparts, with a replacement pump installed. Happy to provide details, and coffeeparts can talk you through how she looked inside if you would like. Let me know.

Anna makes a great espresso, and of course amazing steam for flat whites etc.:

Name:	2015-05-21 20.08.01.jpg
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	757390

I'm looking for $2000 ono.

I'm also selling my Mazzer Super Jolly grinder, in beautiful black:

Name:	2015-05-21 20.27.42.jpg
Size:	142.3 KB
ID:	757389

It is the doser model. I've had it for approx 5 years after purchasing from a prior owner. Great grinder, as you will probably know, and in good condition, except missing the bottom plate for collecting spilled grounds. I have downsized to a Mazzer mini.

I'm looking for $700 ono.

I'm in Sydney.

Thanks for looking!
Working...
X