Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - Fs gene cafe roaster melb ex condition!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Fs gene cafe roaster melb ex condition!

reluctantly parting with my beloved Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster - its in excellent condition with no defects or faults

Probably done about 30 roasts so really speaking this is a great product at a great price

Pick up only from melbourne

Photos to follow

Asking: $500
    Attached Files
    Last edited by askthecoffeeguy; 26 May 2015, 09:57 AM.

no takers?

lets drop it down to $450 and see what happens?

it was a bargain before but its a practical steal now!

P

Comment

The Gene Cafe is the 'go to' roaster for home coffee roasting - as it has a patented off axis rotational system to keep the beans moving - combined with programmable functionality including temperature control and roast duration PLUS it has a built in automated cool down feature that cools the beans down for you after the roast !

Add to this a removable chaff collector and what you have is a great and handy programmable device capable of achieving repeatable results with a handy 300g weight of green bean capacity

This gene cafe has probably seen 30 roasts tops - and it's been well looked after and in tip top shape - plus it's simple and easy to use at a fraction of the recommended retail price !

Pick up only from West Preston in Victoria

Comment

Just a tip. You may struggle asking the roughly the same price for 2nd hand Gene as a brand new Behmor 1600+ (after taking the free beans into account). But I could be wrong.

Comment

Thanks barry Ill throw in 250g of home roast PNG Organic wild harvest naturals as shown above to the lucky buyer!

Ive had plenty of interest from those wanting to ship but my prefered position is for buyer to crate and ship at own expense

Best,

Pat

Comment

No worries, they are a great little roaster (I have a Gene and Behmor).

Comment

Item is sold pending payment thanks to all those who expressed interest

Comment

Working...
              X