This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - For sale: Vbm domobar super lever

Up for sale is my VBM Domobar Super Lever espresso machine. The machine is just over 4 years old and was purchased and serviced by Chris at Talk Coffee in Melbourne.

It had been a pleasure to own and use such a wonderful machine, but sadly due to change in dietary requirements I can no longer partake in milk based coffee drinks to which the heat exchange function of this machine primarily caters for. I'm finding myself nowadays drinking black plunger or drip coffee, to which the new Behmor Brazen machine as caught my eye as a somewhat unexpected replacement to this beauty!!

This is a classic machine with the E61group head design.
    Here’s a link for more machine details and review: Vibiemme Domobar Super Espresso Machine Review • Home-Barista.com

The unit is in excellent condition, I've looked after her like the baby it has been...and being the only coffee drinker it has had light usage with a few lattes made each day aside from the occasional bout of entertaining.

I’ve kept her very clean, backflushing daily with water and roughly every week with detergent. The group has been brushed and rinsed clean and back flushed after every session, followed by a weekly de scale wash. It has also only ever been used with filtered water

Included is the machine, 3 portafilters (1 with single spout, 1 with double spout, and a naked portafilter) a double basket, and a blind basket.

A unique inclusion is a custom made to measure (custom fit to the double basket) Pullman Tamper, worth $175! Check out full details of this high grade tamper here: The Pullman Tamper | Barista Tamper

Also included is a 1 litre Cafelet Milk Jug (RRP $35) for milk texturing, large Knock Box, shot glass and 2 espresso cups/saucers completes the package.

It is for sale at $1850 - an awesome buy with the VBM retailing for around $2750, and the approx $280 worth of extras!!

My preference is for Melbourne pickup from Bayswater, 3153 however I would consider shipping interstate provided buyer will pay for shipping. It's quite a heavy piece of kit so it may not be cheap to ship. If interested am happy to arrange a quote with options (insurance, tracking etc). I no longer have original packaging but would ensure its well packed and protected.

Please message me if you would like more details or any questions, or would like more photos. Cheers!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432554660.843254.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	314.2 KB
ID:	757402

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432554691.945145.jpg
Size:	354.1 KB
ID:	757403

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432554725.114601.jpg
Size:	297.7 KB
ID:	757404

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432554780.632870.jpg
Size:	284.0 KB
ID:	757405
    Last edited by Crema_Lad; 25 May 2015, 09:48 PM.

For sale: Vbm domobar super lever

Extra photo of included items.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432550539.076176.jpg
Size:	303.4 KB
ID:	738933

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432550574.212530.jpg
Size:	338.9 KB
ID:	738934
    Last edited by Crema_Lad; 25 May 2015, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Hey crema_lad - it may be just me but the photos in your first post don't seem to work. The second post is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretzal View Post
        Hey crema_lad - it may be just me but the photos in your first post don't seem to work. The second post is fine.
        Thanks Pretzal, they were showing ok via Tapatalk but I have uploaded them again...should be all good now [emoji1]

Comment

Yes they're fine now. Good luck

Comment

Can this model be plumbed in??

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisj1984 View Post
              Can this model be plumbed in??
              Pretty sure you have to order the machine specifically for 'plumbing in'...
              May be able to purchase a Plumbing Kit though, like other manufacturers do...

Mal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimal View Post
                Pretty sure you have to order the machine specifically for 'plumbing in'...
                May be able to purchase a Plumbing Kit though, like other manufacturers do...

Mal.
                Thanks Dimal! I am personally unsure to have answered otherwise!

Comment

****REDUCING PRICE TO $1700 for everything listed******

Comment

The review says to allow 45 mins to an hour to warm up - Do you find this correct from your experience?
                    When was it last serviced?

Comment

For sale: Vbm domobar super lever

Originally posted by applor View Post
                      The review says to allow 45 mins to an hour to warm up - Do you find this correct from your experience?
                      When was it last serviced?
                      Hi Applor

Yes it needs that time to heat up the the machine and in particular the group head to ensure a good extraction. It could be a little shorter but you certainly don't want to pull a shot from a cold machine !!

I had it connected to a timer so that it came on early morning and switched off at night, so I never got caught waiting for her to heat up.

[edit] forgot to add it was serviced (minor) approx 12-15 mths ago.

Cheers!

Comment

Hi there
                        Pm sent.

Comment

Thanks all for your interest, this machine is now --- SOLD ---

Moderators, could you please update post title, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X