X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - For Sale: Rocket Giotto Premium Plus

Hi Guys,

I am selling my Giotto as I have upgraded to an Alex Leva.

Purchased from and serviced by Chris at Talk Coffee this has been on home duties in my Kitchen for the past 4 years.

The machine is both mechanically and aesthetically in excellent condition. Always looked after and on filtered water and back flushed regularly.

The only issue I have had during ownership was a faulty gauge which has been replaced during a service.

As the Alex is a different sized basket I am selling with both the double group and naked group handles and baskets as well as matching Pullman tamper.

This is a great machine that has been scaced by Chris and has excellent thermal stability producing a great coffee.

Asking $1450.00 ono

Located in Riddells Creek (Near Melbourne) I can deliver to Melbourne Metro if required.

Thanks,

Dean.
    Attached Files

Hi there,

Definitely interested in your GPP, but have a few questions.

Do you know if your machine is the V1 or V2 - I'm a little hazy with the model switchover dates, but suspect its a V2? EDIT: Sorry, the V2 has two gauges. Must be a V1

Secondly, when was it was last serviced? Was this the service that resulted in the gauge replacement?

Finally how have you filtered the water - undersink filtration, or in one of those britta-like jugs?

Comment

Yep V1. Water has been triple filtered. Double under sink filters feeding a resin water softening filter. It was last serviced about October last year and that was when the gauge was replaced.

I have my own roastery but this was my home machine until last week. Always backflushed after every session and chemical every 2 to 3 weeks. Made 2 cups a day each morning and that was about it.

Body is in great nick only wear and tear is the cup holder from general use.

Comment

Thanks for the response. PM sent.

Comment

Now Sold pending collection tomorrow thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X