Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - FS: 2 month old Breville BES920 + Smart Grinder (Sydney)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: 2 month old Breville BES920 + Smart Grinder (Sydney)

Hi all,

I'm selling an almost brand new BES920 and Smart Grinder. I bought it on the 2/4/2015 and have been using it for one coffee per day on average. Unfortunately, I'm forced to stop drinking coffee due to health reasons (yes, please shed a tear for me ) and I'm now selling this machine in absolutely perfect condition. It's been back-flushed daily and cleaned regularly.

This is the second Dual Boiler I've owned, the first one didn't survive my moves across 3 continents. When I arrived back in Australia I immediately bought another one. I love this machine.

It comes with all the original accessories, plus an extra steaming jug and a Grindenstein knock-box. I still got the original box it came in if someone is interested. Please note the machine is stainless steel whilst the grinder is black.

Looking for $1000, pickup only in Sydney.

Any questions let me know!

Stefan
    Attached Files

Sounds like you need to get some decaf wow!!

Cheers

Comment

Replied to all PM

Comment

I might be interested in the grinder if you were to consider selling separately and posting.

Cheers
        Sam

Comment

Originally posted by SamSan View Post
          I might be interested in the grinder if you were to consider selling separately and posting.

Cheers
          Sam
          Certainly open to it, but would prefer to sell the package.

Comment

Both machine and grinder are still available

Comment

Bundle has been sold. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X